"it's either you go or you don't, i booked us an air bnb and everything." megan said shrugging her shoulders. "oh yeah, fuck that job." kashiya said. "so, get all your affairs together before tomorrow y'all because this is gonna be a weekend of fun, no drama." she said knowing how her friends can get.

cassius' phone dinged to see a text on his phone.

GLIZZOCK 🤞🏾❄️

glizzock 🤞🏾❄️: come chill wit me

cassius: finna leave meg house now

"well ladies and gents, i just got that text." cassius said interrupting all conversations that were going on. the girls shared a few "oohs" and "ahhs" . "key text you didn't he ?" shannade asked as she raised one of her eyebrows waiting on cassius to answer her question. "maybe, maybe not." he said slipping on some shades and grabbing his car keys, giving everyone hugs and kisses then finally leaving.

now i know that  i shouldn't be going to key's house after megan just specifically told us to get our affairs together and out of the way before tomorrow, but if you think about it, me and key meeting could be closure for us to move on so in a way...

now i know that  i shouldn't be going to key's house after megan just specifically told us to get our affairs together and out of the way before tomorrow, but if you think about it, me and key meeting could be closure for us to move on so in a way it's getting this affair out of the way before tomorrow, your welcome megan.

as i pulled up to his apartment complex, i sat in the car for a few minutes and scrolled on instagram, pondering on the thought of i should go in or not, of course my dumb ass eventually gets out the car and goes up the stairs to apartment 3b. knocking on the door would've been something i would have to do if i didn't have a key.

step ya pussy up.

opening the door, the aroma of a weed scent with a hint of vanilla instantly hitting my nose as i walked in, kind of caught me off guard but it was a great smell so it wasn't anything bad. i've missed this place.

"key!" i called out wondering where this nigga was, of course he opens his room door in nothing but his boxers, holding a gun with a blunt in his mouth, same old key. "nigga how you get up in here." he said carelessly tossing the gun on the couch like it wasn't loaded.

"if that shit was to shoot me, your going down." i said kind of laughing, walking up to me he wrapped his arms around my body and hugged me, tighter than usual, i could tell something was up.

before i could even say anything, he slid down onto the floor still holding me, crying. "oh my god, what's wrong?" i asked as he sobbed harder, holding me tighter. "i love you." he said under his breath. "i- i love you too." i said rubbing his hair because i know it soothes him when he's stressed.

i stood up and pulled him up, walking into his room and layed on the bed with him following me, kicking my shoes off, and laying down, my head on his chest. "what's wrong baby?" i asked. "my ma' just died man." he said lighting up the blunt he had in his pocket.

"how did she die?" i asked, curious on how mrs. keysha died, she was such a kind spirit, she accepted the fact that we were together and treated me as one of her own. "heart attack." key said blandly, like he was numb, or he couldn't feel anything. i'm so sorry that he has to go through this. "they don't even wanna' give her a funeral g." he said with his voice breaking. "they said that she said that when she died, she didn't want one, she wanted to be cremated." he said taking a puff of his blunt.

rest in peace keyshia richardson
sunrise - september 12, 1982- october 24, 2020

rest in peace keyshia richardsonsunrise - september 12, 1982- october 24, 2020

"c'mere." he said pulling me towards him, i could already tell that he wanted some pussy, and before you judge me, sometimes niggas come back into your life to check if you stupid and yep- you still be stupid.

"i wanna feel you." he said into my ear, sending chills down my back. i couldn't even speak, i didn't have any words, he rolled over on my stomach and started to kiss my stomach and go down. "let's get you out of these." he said pulling down my pants.

"fuck, i missed that dick." he said taking me into his mouth, as my dick started to grow in his mouth, the more warmth i started to feel. his lips are so plump and soft, it made the feeling 10x better.

he started to use two hands to jack me off, and suck my dick at the same. "fuck." i moaned at the top of my lungs, fucking his throat, thrusting my dick farther into his warm mouth. "damn key." i moaned as we both made eye contact while i fucked his face.

"oh my god." i moaned as i bit my lip, feeling myself get closer. "daddy, i'm finna' cum." i said as i released my essence into his mouth, my creams mixed with his saliva dripping onto the bed and my pelvic area, cum bubbles dripping down my shaft and sitting on my balls, he looked up at me with those lust filled eyes.

"turn around."

——————————————————————————

oop-

favorite character ?

[oct.24, 2020. ]