𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴

Start from the beginning

broken sophie 🖤⛓️ @sophiaisntlost

stfu. anyways tommy wanna go get lunch im hungry and bored

💬 ♻️ ❤️

sophia answered the call with a laugh and was greeted with tommy showing a very confused look

"what?!" tommy yelled.

"jesus fucking christ, tommy calm down." sophia said as she lowered her volume.

"h-wha- WHAT THE FUCK? SORRY MUM!"

"i wanna meet motherinnit some day, anyways wanna go for lunch or not?" sophia asked as she sat up from her spot on her bed.

"weren't you just mad at me for making fun of you?" tommy laughed loudly.

"yeah, but now i'm bored and hungry. send me your address, i'll meet you outside in like 20 mins." she flashed a quick smile at the camera and hung up on the blond boy.

tommy hilfiger

hurry up i have to stream at 8 woman.

tommy hilfiger has shared their location

fine fine

sophia quickly grabbed a flannel and her bag that had her airpods, mask, money and anything else she would need when she leaves the house before leaving. she yelled a quick goodbye to her mother before she shut the door, hoping that tommy didn't send her a random address that would somehow to lead her to her death.

sophia pulled out her phone as she approached the house tommy lead her to.

tommy hilfiger

im almost there

istg tommy if you sent me to some random ass house
and i get murdered and brutally killed i will haunt you
and your whole bloodline forever.

im front in front of you dumbass

"oh." sophia said as she looked up to the boy who didn't seem very entertained by her rant about haunting his bloodline. "hey bestie! where do you wanna get food?" tommy dramatically groaned jokingly as sophia laughed.

"lets go there." sophia pointed to the large building in front of them. tommy looked up. "las iguanas." he said and shrugged. "sure." the pair pulled their masks over their face to go order there food.

the pair sat down at a table outside with their food in hand. sophia offered one of her airpods to tommy who took it. she smiled and played 'apricot princess' by rex orange county as they ate their burritos. "this place isn't bad, this should be our spot." sophia said as she wiped her mouth and went to sip her cherry coke. "our new spot? you're like tubbo, so clingy." tommy said with a joking heavy sigh. "please, we both know you're the clingy one." tommy gasped dramatically. "what does chat call you? clingyinnit or something?" she asked. "they call me big man, big t, t dog, they also call me.." tommy began to ramble about his unused nicknames as sophia laughed and nodded along.

'myrtle ave.' by mxmtoon playing through sophia's airpods as they walked back to tommy's house. "so does this mean i can tell my chat i'm friends with a woman?" tommy said with a laugh as they made it to his house. "sure tommy, sure." sophia said with a straight face. "pog. champ." tommy said proudly with a nod. he looked at sophia who kept the same straight face for a second before they both bursted out in laughter. "okay, i'm leaving. maybe i'll watch your stream." she threw up two peace signs before spinning around on her heel and walking away.

"so chat, i hung out with sophia today. sophia as in georgenotfound's sister." he took a sip of coke. "i guess you can say i have a woman friend now." he took a deep breath and rubbed his chin, "yeah, i know everything about woman now." he nodded proudly.

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓

sophiaisntlost no

sophiaisntlost thats just simply not how it works

user1 omg shes here

user3 I SHIP IT

user6 hey @user3 dont ship minors, plus sophia likes girls 😜

sophiaisntlost tommy ill retract my women friend card

user9 POGCHAMP

*:AUTHOR SPEAKS.ೃ*ˎ

hi i realized a lot of you were confused for some reason last chapter so im here to explain like the god i am. this is a platonic book meaning no romance and its only friendship. this is also an x oc not an x reader, i don't write x readers. mind you idc if you wanna pretend you're sophia, that doesn't bother me just i'd rather you don't comment about it :]

also i actually looked up burrito places in nottingham and found one that had good rating and covid safe stuff, the effort that goes into me making sure my oc is safe from covid.

ok i'm gonna go sleep for many hours now

GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF BEFORE I IDK CRY OR SOMETHING ILL BE VERY HURT AND SAD IF YOU DON'T GET WATER, EAT, AND TAKE YOUR MEDS FOR TODAY ILY