The World Beneath Our Feet!

It was a quiet day in Slugterra, a beautiful world that laid beneath the surface of the earth. When suddenly, the sound of explosions went of as a nearby rock pillar was bombarded with attacks. Down below, a battle between three people was taking place.

The first one was a man who looked about 45 years old who had dark grayish-blue hair and blue eyes. He wore an armored white shirt with a black belt that was connected to a shoulder pad with an orange star emblem. He wore blue pants with strong metal-like boots. He also wore black gloves that reached up almost to his elbows. His blaster was a Defender Slipstream XVL. His name was Will Shane, the protector of Slugterra.

The second was a girl who looked about ten years old with long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes

The second was a girl who looked about ten years old with long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes. She wore a plain orange t-shirt and pale green shorts with black tennis shoes. Her blaster was a Draco Echo. Her name was Nyx Shieldheart.

The third was a man who was also 45 years old with extremely pale skin, lime green eyes, and dark brown hair and goatee. He wore a black body suite with red accents and high black boots. His blaster was a Harbinger Firestorm. His name was Doctor Thaddius Blakk.

Thaddius Blakk kept firing slug after slug at the two, while Will and Nyx kept dodging the onslaught

Thaddius Blakk kept firing slug after slug at the two, while Will and Nyx kept dodging the onslaught. The two then barrel rolled and reloaded their blasters, looking around for any sign of Blakk. Dr. Blakk was now up on a cliff, reloading his blaster. He then fired, releasing a Thresher Slug, who after transforming, gained the characteristics of both a tiger and a shark. The slug then began to spin like a saw as it flew towards the two slingers. But at the last minute, Will and Nyx ducked, making the Thresher miss before Nyx fired back at Blakk, releasing a Hop Rock Slug, which she called "Boulder", who transformed into a creature with rock-like armor. The slug flew towards Blakk, but he jumped off the cliff, making the Hop Rock hit the side of the cliff, causing an explosion. As he fell, Dr. Blakk grabbed a Rammstone Slug, placed it into his blaster and fired it. Will Shane reloaded his blaster and fired his own Rammstone. The slugs transformed, gaining the characteristics of a ram, but Blakk's Rammstone's horns were smaller than Will Shane's. Blakk's tried to hit Will's, but Will's Rammstone dodged it and delivered a strong uppercut, making Blakk's detransform and fall to the ground. Will's Rammstone fell soon after, landing on its feet and hopped over to Will and Nyx.