[◉"] EretVR

27 minutes ago
LA , California

27 minutes agoLA , California

tagged . @ . _notk0devan , @ .

liked by technothepig and 15,891 others .

EretVR . . . Kode saved me from the rain so I'm paying for food - good trade
read more ...
comments . . .

_therealk0devan . . don't be out here outing the fact that I regret ordering icecream
— tu1avan_ig . . you're gonna die

jazzyboi . . shot not listening to you complain
— _therealk0devan . . I'm going to steal all your shoes

user295 . . awwww, eret and kodevan are so cute together!
— user362 . . they've said so many times they ain't together
—— user295 . . but they spend so much time together??

user348 . . techno is back liking posts with kodevan in them 
— user362 . . hhhmmmmmMMMM

tommyinnit . .  woman
— _therealk0devan . . child
—— whinner . . child
——— badman12 . . child

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡

"Oh, I regret every decision I've ever made in my life" Dakota groaned, laying down on her bed later in the evening. After dropping Eret off home, she had gone out and picked up a new set of headphones for her phone, as well as a new phone charger, before being distracted by the gaming store next door and buying two new sets of DnD dice even though she hadn't played a campaign in over a year.

Dakota nursed her stomach. She had already taken some panadol - which was the best remedy she had in the house at the moment - and was laying on her bed with the blankets pulled up to her chest and one of Jasmin's hoodies on her body. She hadn't even removed her makeup, that's how ready for sleep she was. Tiredness tugged at her after spending such a long time that day socialising she could feel her batteries drained. 

Feeling no sleep coming upon her, Dakota pulled up her phone and dialled one of the contacts as she waited, she made a clicking noise with her tongue, inviting Bayek to jump up onto the bed and garner some attention from the girl. The black and white cat purred and laid down next to the girl's pillow, settling down for a sleep. 

"Hallo-" a voice said from the speakers of the phone, and an infectious smile rose on Dakotas face, her mood lightening up. 

"Heya" She replied, setting the phone up next to the pillow so that the facetime call could see both herself and Bayek. Techno's screen was still dark. While he hadn't given her a photo or anything to go off, he had given her a description of his face, and Dakota had seen the sort of half-face reveals that he had done on his channel. She knew he wasn't comfortable with cameras, and didn't push for him to do anything about it. It was his choice after all.

"Whats up?" He asked, there was a little bit of shuffling on his side, and she could hear the sounds of a car and faint radio.

"Sorry- did I call you when you're busy, I can go-" she spoke quickly, but Techno interjected.

"Its all good, uh- I'm just in a cab to my uncle's place" Dakota curled herself up under the covers a little further. "You alright?" the question was softer then his usual voice, filled with what she could have thought as genuine concern. Dakota frowned a little, actually liking the calmer voice he used. 

"I'm good, just some stomach pains - I had icecream"

"yeah i saw, with Eret? I didn't know you guys knew each other in real life" The soft voice was gone again. Dakota decided in that moment that she wanted it back, she missed it.

"Yeah. . ." The girl trailed off, not sure what to say to continue the conversation. Why did she call him again? "what time should I pick you up tomorrow?". Techno didn't respond right away. There was some movement on the other side of the call, and the sound of a car door opening followed by soft talking. Then, the sound of keys. 

"uhhh, I've got something to do in the morning real quick, maybe 3?" he replied, and the sound of rain on the other line faded out as Techno must have closed the door to walk inside the house. Footsteps were still heard as she continued to talk.

"Sounds good Techno," 

Dakota paused, a thought crossing her mind for a moment. Kode was always a name she associated with her online personality, her online persona. Hearing it from people face to face other than her sister was . . . strange.

"Hey," She paused and Techno hummed, signalling that he had heard her and was waiting for her to continue. "Can you, when we meet up, can you call me Dakota? Hearing Kode in real life is just kind of, weird, I guess," Dakota didn't know if she was making any sort of sense with her words.

"Yeah, of course, whatever you want me to call you," Techno responded. That made her smile. 

"Thank you."

"No problem Dakota.

° . ° • ' . ° • '