"Kota? You going to join in?" Tulia asked, packing away her bag in one of the hallway cupboards and looking towards her sister with an inquisitive expression. Dakota shook her head.

"Have to go pick someone up, I'll see you later tho Tuls" Dakota grinned and turned on her heel, headed back towards the door and towards her car which was situated in the driveway of the apartment complex. Not the best place to park, but it didn't block anyone entering as there was a second driveway. The woman ran to her car, a few squeaks leaving her as she complained about trying to avoid the rain. She almost threw herself into the driver's seat and shut the door quickly to avoid getting any wetter. 

Dakota hated the rain with a burning passion.

"Carson Street, Carson Street" she repeated as she scrolled through the maps app on her phone, orientation herself in regards to her destination. "Oh- that Walmart, okay". Now knowing where she was headed, the girl started her car and backed out of the driveway, turning left and heading down the road to the large set of lights. Turning onto the main road, Dakota turned up the music a little, tapping along on her steering wheel to the song that played on the radio. She couldn't be bothered in that moment to turn on the Bluetooth on her phone to listen to one of her spotify playlists.

"last time that I saw your face, was recess in second grade" Dakota muttered the lyrics under her breath as she turned the car down Carson st, seeing the large walmart complex at the other end of the road. "and it made me feel young"

"won't you help me sober up! growing up it made me numb! and I wanna feel something again" She was actually singing along to the song now rather then muttering to herself, tapping her hands on the steering wheel along with the beat. Dakota pulled the car into the Walmart parking lot and pulled up outside the overhang where someone was standing with a bag by their side and their phone in hand. 

Dakota honked the horn of the car, and the male jumped, looking up quickly and smiling slightly. He grabbed his bags and walked to the edge of the overhang, jogging the rest of the way through the rain and getting into the passenger seat on the other side. 

"Thank you, you are my new favourite person" He laughed, dropping his bag onto the ground of the front seat and leaning back a little in the chair. Dakota leaned into the backseat and passed him a towel that she usually kept - clean of course - in the backseat for rainy days.

"I know I know" Dakota started the car and moved off, headed out onto the street. Eret ran the towel over his arms where the t-shirt ended, and through his hair to get rid of water droplets, before throwing it back onto the backseat. 

"Hey, can we get some McDonalds? I'm starving-"

"Yeah" Dakotas response was simple and said with a smile. She hadn't eaten much at lunch, so this was a good chance. Dakota had met Eret the year before, accidentally, when Dakota had managed to drop her groceries all over the ground just outside the shopping centre. He had helped her pick them up, and offered her a few of his own unused shopping bags to carry things that had broken the bags. The two hit it off fairly quickly - with Eret carrying most of the conversation as Dakota wasn't exactly comfortable around new people. They became even better friends when Eret came over to visit while Dakota was streaming - needless to say, the views went up, and rumours started that they were together.

The two of them usually streamed together every now and again but hung out in real life more often.

♡•♡•♡•♡•♡