Quotes about moving on, breaking up, sad stuff

some quotes  that I found online @ buzzle.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Letting go has never been easy, but holding on can be as difficult. Yet strength is measured not by holding on, but by letting go."

~ Len Santos

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

~ Dr. Seuss

"Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go."

~ Hermann Hesse

"There's no need to miss someone from your past. There's a reason they didn't make it to your future."

~ Unknown

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

- Anonymous

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.

- Victoria Holt

When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.

- Alexander Graham Bell

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new. What is broken is broken, and I'd rather remember it as it was at its best than mend it and see the broken pieces as long as I lived.

 - Margaret Mitchell

I have no regrets in my life. I think that everything happens to you for a reason. The hard times that you go through build character, making you a much stronger person.

- Rita Mero

The heart was made to be broken.

 - Oscar Wilde

Breaking up is a natural evolution when you try to figure out what you want in life. If you're with an individual who isn't moving in the same direction and at the same rate that you are, it isn't going to work.

 - Usher

It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye.

- Anonymous

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I tried, neither would a million tears, I know because I cried"

Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.

"The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love someone else"

"If you love me, let me know. If not, please gently let me go"

"My heart was taken by you, broken by you and now it's in pieces because of you"

"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment, Pain of love lasts a lifetime"

"Sometimes the memories are worth the pain"

"Everytime we talk, I fall a little harder"

"You never were and you never will be mine"