“I’m frozen…” saya jawab, licking the rim of my glass slowly…

“I’m not talking about your heart…” tsk tsk… I love this woman… 😏

I shrugged and looked out of the window of my jet…

Thinking back Karter’s horrified look on his face made me nearly laughed out loud…

-flashback-

My bodyguards carried my luggage to my jet…

“I’m only asking you to be at the party for a day or two… and you brought 8 luggages?!” meninggi suara Karter… “you wanna be there like how long?! The rest of your life?! ”

I smiled sweetly at my brother…
“who knows I’ll get myself a husband there…”

“who would want to marry a brat, a rascal, a rebel… a…” bikin panas kau, Karter!

Saya menguap kuat-kuat….

“8 luggage full of clothes!” tambah Karter temper… I put on a blank look… “and you’re just in your bikini!”

I shrugged my shoulders…

“what am I gonna say to mom and dad? To papa?” Karter semakin membebel… blah blah blah…

Kau yang paksa saya kan… kau rasalah menjawab dengan mom, dad and papa… kau tengoklah apa saya akan buat di KK… I smiled mischievously to myself…

I’ll mess up KK with my pretty little fingers… yes!

“I want you to be back in 3 days!” dia teriak… “or I will come after you!”

I catwalk like the supermodel that I am up to my jet in my leather black bikini and black stilletos, dan melambai Karter tanpa menoleh ke arah dia…

“ARGH!!!” saya terdengar Karter’s frustration…

“hahahaha….!” Saya ketawa…

Bad bitches don’t cry, we just get even… you got that right Bebe Rexha… 😏

-end of flashback-

“Miss Bestian, we are landing in 30 minutes…” the flight attendant came up to me… she fixed my seat belts on…

“thank you…” I smiled up sweetly at her…

“you’re most welcome, Miss Bestian…” she returned my smile…

Ah well… my staffs… from maids to bodyguards and chefs never had any problem with me… in fact, they totally love me!

Kalau saya ni ahli politik, sayalah ahli politik yang berjiwa rakyat walaupun gaya macam sial… but I’m always soft dengan orang-orang bawahan saya…

“Have you eaten, Carol?” saya tanya the flight attendant dengan lembut…

“ummm… I’ll eat later, Miss Bestian…” dia ragu-ragu mau bagitau yang dia belum makan…

“Here…” I took my purse out and gave her some notes…

“It’s okay, Miss Bestian…” dia menolak kerana segan…

“Just take it, Carol… it’s okay…” I took her hands and placed $2000 in her hands… “bring the others along and get something good to eat, okay?”

Carol mengangguk… ternampak berkaca mata dia…

When she walked away, saya menghela nafas berat… saya sempat memandang sekilas wajah Aunty Sarah yang sedang memandang saya juga… ada kelembutan di mata dia…