You are someone who comforted me. (Dylan X Summer) Part 1

Mulai dari awal

Dylan: Nothing like that.

Summer: I think I hear.

Dylan: * sighs * I ran away from home.

Summer: What !?  Why?

Dylan: I don't want to talk about it.

Summer: Maybe you would like to visit me?

Dylan: I don't know.

Summer: Please, I want to finally see you and meet you.

Dylan: All right.

Meanwhile, everyone at home was devastated.  They regretted what they did and wanted Dylan back.

Dolly: Why were we treating him like this?  *Cry*

Dizzy: He always looked after us ... * Cry*

Dee Dee: and he just meant good for us.  *Cry*

They were all sad and did not want to do anything.

An hour later, Dylan arrived at Summer's residence.

Dylan: I think it's here.

Dylan knocked.  A moment later the door was opened by a border collie dog.

Dylan: * Mentally * But she's beautiful.

Summer: You must be Dylan right?

Dylan: It's so nice to meet you.

Summer: Come on in.

The house was not big but it was enough.  Summer took him to the kitchen where a Doberman was sitting.

???:Who is this?

Summer: Spike is Dylan.  The dog I told you about.

Spike: Nice to meet you.  My name is Spike and I'm Summer's brother.

Dylan: Nice to meet you too.

Summer: have a seat.

Meanwhile in London, Dolly was in the park with the puppies.  She lay sadly under the tree.  Fergus noticed this and decided to cheer her up.

Fergus: Hey Dolly why are you so sad?

Dolly: * discouraged * Hey Fergus.  It's nothing really.

Fergus: I can see Dolly.  What is going on?

Dolly: I was mean to Dylan and now he's run away from home and I'll never see him again.

Fergus was sorry so he hugged her.  Dolly was surprised but accepted the hug.
Suddenly Fergus felt something he had never felt.  Something that warmed his heart.  A week has passed.  Dylan was at the beach with Summer.  They really liked each other.  Dylan wanted to confess his love to her, but he wasn't sure if summer would love her back.

Dylan: Summer, I need to tell you something.

Summer: What's going on?

Dylan: Summer ... I like you.  Ever since I saw you, I knew I love you and you are the only one.  I know you don't feel the same but ...

Suddenly, Dylan was interrupted by Summer's kiss.  After a while they separated.

Summer: Dylan feels exactly the same.

Dylan: Really?

Summer: Yes.

Dylan kissed Summer and he knew they would be together from now on.  Meanwhile, in London, the Dalmatian family gradually began to do what they had done before.  Dolly was at the park, she was going to meet Fergus.

Fergus: Hey Dolly.

Dolly: Hey Fergus.  What is going on?

Fergus: Dolly, the point is ... I like you.  Since I consoled you, something in me has felt that you are the only one.

Dolly: Fergus ... I didn't feel anything for you at first, but since you comforted me, I started to feel the same.

Fergus: Really?

Dolly: Yes.

A happy Fergus kissed Dolly.  Dolly was happy to finally have the love of her life with her.

It was the first part, if there are 10 votes, I write the second part.