Run!

Currently you were walking through some sort of an outdoor mall.

You'd also decided to give the man a white hoodie, for which he wore the hood up just in case, so it'd be harder for anyone to recognize him.

Sikorsky had been quiet for most of the duration which you were fine with.

"So...who exactly did you fight yesterday?"

This seemed to catch the man's attention.

"Some man's called Jack Hanma."

You almost spat out the drink you'd been sipping from.

"Y-You mean...that eight foot canadian dude??"

Sikorsky quirked a brow.

"You knows him?"

Nodding, you set your drink down.

"Well yeah. He's a pretty well known fighter here."

Sikorsky rolled his eyes, suddenly feeling indescribably annoyed.

"Dah, and? He was strong, sure..."

The russian man scoffed, almost pouting.

Was....

Was he jealous?

Now you smiled innocently.

"Yeah he is pretty strong. Kind of attractive too."

Your 'innocent' grin grew wider watching a blood vessel on his forehead twitch.

The russian man looked a quite grumpy now, pouting quietly in his seat.

"Hey what's the matter-? Oh shit."

Your thoughts were tossed out the window as you glances over the russian's shoulder, now very thankful for the hood Sikorsky wore.

There over on the other side of the food court sat Jack Hanma.

Speak of the fricken devil.

"Hey so there's uh still another store we need to c-check out!"

"Hm? Why in such rush?"

Sikorsky questioned.

You grabbed his wrist, pulling him up much to his confusion.

"What is this really about?"

You kept pulling him along until you were between two of the buildings in the shopping district with the cover of shade, though you could still see the food court.

Finally the Russian caught one of the glances you threw over his shoulder and noticed exactly what you'd been staring at.

"That rat bastard-"

"Sikorsky no!"

You whisper shouted at him, hanging onto his arm and digging your heels into the ground desperately.

"Now this is nones of your concern."

"He's just sitting there, what the hell?! Also your not fighting while your with me you stubborn ox!"

Now Jack Hanma stood, seeming blissfully unaware of the angry Sikorsky several feet away in the distance.

Unfortunately for you however he seemed to need to walk in your direction...

Sikorsky had already noticed him.

If he noticed Sikorsky you were screwed because a fight was pretty much guaranteed.

Finally out of pure desperation for the other man not to see Sikorsky's face you mustered all your strength pulling on the front of the shirt Sikorsky wore.

Forcing him to look down at you.

"For fuck's sake, Y/n-"

You smashed your lips against his before he could finish that sentence.

Finally this made him freeze, which gave you the opportunity to pull him closer until your back was hitting the wall of the building, obscuring his face successfully.

Just in time too.

Jack finally walked past and out of sight, taking little notice of the two of you, probably assuming you were another dumb couple trying to sneak around and make out in public.

Sikorsky had moved his hands to press against either side of your head, effectively trapping you to the wall.