The war has begun

Johnathan appeared out of nowhere breaking the chains without hesitation "what are you doing here" I asked all he said "was saving the love of my life" I shifted and ran as fast and as far as si could we were back and together "watch it" hailey said as she appeared out of nowhere how are they doing this I'm so confused. I looked over to see johnathan and his massive wolf named thunder storming through the under brush (seeing as how I'm half his size) my wolf Bella ran faster cause thunder was in control and this cannot end well. me and haileys ran and ran until I smelt it rouges they are coming I've been noticed they know in gone and I can't go back as soon as hailey was here she was gone and then I hear a war cry this is war and war is never good for this pack. johnathan too was crying out in war and pain at the sound of this I turned and ran to wards the sound I came to a field and the sight stunned me blood was already lying in a thick down colored across the field and they were bloody bodies everywhere I don't know how this happened but it was here and this is war I screamed "Jonathan I will avenge you" because I see him dead ground Haley runs up behind me and I know this cannot end well. the rouges were quickly ripping away our men but I could do nothing it feels like half of me has been ripped away mostly because it has and then I know I will have another chance I will build up my armies I will stop at nothing I just got him back and he is gone I scream at the rouges "this is far from over you have not seen the last of Stella the hybrids mate"