Fitting In... kinda

Izuku didn't sleep that night. He was having doubts of if he made the right choice. He pondered who he was meant to be. He was never given a choice as to who he was supposed to become. He was a monster. He was treated as such. Heck he was attacked because he looks like a villain. How sad.

Izuku left his bed. Nezuko turned and he stopped. She turned on her stomach and continued sleeping. Izuku walked over to his sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I wish I can be a good brother for you." He whispered. He exited the room after putting on a hoodie and walked downstairs to the couch.

He sat their, looking at the spot where Nezuko almost got hurt. He wasn't thinking of himself. Everything he has done and will do is for her.

"I can hear you breathing." He said. His head swirled around to see Yui. "Sorry, didn't mean to intrude." She said as she bowed and turned to leave. "Wait... you can stay." Izuku uttered. She turned and stared into his voidal eyes. "I'm sorry for my classmates behaviour. A lot of them don't trust you." "Because of what they did to me." He muttered. "You have beautiful eyes." She complemented. "I'd say the same for you." He replied. "So.... you and Nezuko... Y'know. Together?" She asked. "She's the closest thing I have to family. She's my sister." He replied. "Oh. So..." "..."

"Tomorrow is Saturday, wanna go with me and Harley to the mall?" She asked. "Sure. Nezuko needs female friends anyway." He complied. "Great. We leave at 7:30." She said. Izuku nodded. "So didn't you ever run away?" "Last time I did...... well, I'm made of mist now but when I was flesh and bone I had scars everywhere. This was before the regeneration quirk. Broken bones, blood, bruises..." He listed. "Fortunately Nezuko learned from my mistakes or in some cases, intentional disobedience." He added. "I used to be beaten by my peers back at the orphanage." Yui said. "Ever since I've had a limp and voice box damage hence I only whisper. "Show me. I can heal you." He said with a bit of excitement. She showed him the affected leg. Though she was in tights Izuku was unfazed. She trusted him to do what he's meant to do. He laid his hands on her thigh and knee. A warm glow from his eyes signified the end of the process. During it she almost screamed out of pain so Izuku had her bite his hand.

"This will feel like you are choking. Ready?" He asked. She nodded. She bit down hard as he wrapped his arm around her throat. His eyes glowed and it ended. "That looked kinky!" Said a western voice. "It's not what it looks like Harley." Said Yui. She noticed the everlasting pain in her throat were gone. She got up walked around a little then spoke, "I.... omg. Thank you so much." She said as she jumped on him. Remember he was on the couch so she straddled him. She hugged him tightly. "No worries. You're my first friend. It's the least I can do." He said with a jovial tone. He can't smile because the mist covers his mouth. How does he eat them? He teleports the food into his mouth then chews. He does it in a way that makes it seem as if he were biting the food.

"Oh.. this is so romantic." Harley said dreamlike. Yui climbed off Izuku and threw a pillow at her as she blushed heavily. "S-shut up." She said. "Oh c'mon. You two look good together." She cooed. Yui blushed even more red. "A-anyway. Izuku and Nezuko are coming with us tomorrow." She added. "Nice. A new girlfriend to talk to. And a new guy friend to torment." She said menacingly. Izuku gave her a look. "Torment?" He asked. "She's very annoying." Yui whispered. "I can see that." "Hey! I heard that!" Harley said. "Sorry not sorry." Yui said.

"So. Your an ex villain." Izuku said. "Well I was once a normal teen interested in psychology. I was brainwashed by the joker to be loyal to him. Aizawa found me and freed me." "He has a habit of doing that. He saved me from the orphanage and found me a family." Yui commented. "I guess we all have something in common then." Izuku said. "Yeah. I'm going back to sleep. Night live birds." Harley said skipping away to her room leaving the two silent types to the wind. "She's a handful." Izuku said. "She my best friend. My first friend." She whispered. "Now you have three. Any friend of mine is a friend of Nezuko." Izuku replied. Yui smiled. Izuku gave a 'Kakashi Smile'. Basically he used his eyes to show his smile since his mouth was obscured by the mist.

"So how can I repay you for healing me." She asked sitting beside him. "You can teach me a bit about pop culture." He said. Yui smiled and turned on the tv. The two watched a romcom together. Yui laid her head o. Izuku's shoulder.

"You.... are my soul. My heart. And my love..."

The scene dragged until the protagonists entered a cliche kiss. "What is that?" He asked. "A kiss. It's how we show affection to our lovers." Yui answered. "Hmm. I thought that it was reserved for biological family." He said. "It is but usually on the cheek or forehead." She added. "Have you ever kisses before?" He asked. "No. Boys usually find me boring. And the guy who likes me is a stick in the mud." She said. "Your not boring to me..." He said getting closer. "Your not too boring yourself." She replied.

The two closed the gap between them and they shared a chaste kiss.

"OH MY GOD! YOU...." said a voice. They turned around to see Iida. "Oh crap." She cursed. "Am I in more trouble?" "That's the guy who likes me." She muttered. "Oh boy. From my research this indicates he's going to fight for your affection." Izuku noted. "Yeah but he won't win it."

"Get your hands off her!" Shouted the STHRO or Sonic The Hedgehog Rip Off. Izuku said, "I apologize if you had feelings for her but it appears she prefers me over you." Oof. That was blunt. Yui giggled a little.

"Ugh. You must be kidding me right. Not even a day and you try to take my crush!" "Not tried. I did."  Oof. Brutal. Another giggle from Yui. "Izuku, he's not in the right state of mind." She whispered. Other students heard the commotion. They pieced thing together.

"Wow! He stole Yui from Iida. Nice job dude." Said Kaminari. "Really? That's nice she found someone!" Said Momo. "Nice." Said Jiro. So far they were the nice ones.

"W-what. How could you do this to Iida-kun." Asked Uraraka. "I dunno. I kissed him and poof." Said Yui innocently. "I honestly didn't know but the past is the past. Either way apparently she never liked you or considered you a friend. Sorry for my bluntness and for the inconvenience."

All hell broke lose that week.

Words 1208

Posted 6/10/2020