Wormtail

We ran all the way to the Whomping Willow Tree. But once we got there uncle Lupin was nowhere to be seen. Ron ran a little ahead of us trying to catch Scabbers, who bit him and ran away. He fell forward finally being able to catch him. The rest of us stopped realizing how close he was to the tree. Ron still on the ground rolled over to face us. His face turned pale, eyes widening, lips beginning to tremble.
"BEHIND YOU." He screamed in fear.
All of us turned around to see a black wolf-like creature growling.
"THE GRIM," Ron screamed.
Everyone else screaming, I calmly stared at the wold having an urge to go closer. The wolf ran jumping over us heading straight to Ron. He bit his leg dragging him down the Whomping Willow. At that moment I knew. Ron was screaming, as Hermione and Harry ran after him. The willow tree stacked them away, I quickly slid down falling inside. I fell onto the dirt, looking up to see stairs. I still heard Harry and Hermione screaming fighting the tree. I walked up the stairs hearing muffled screaming. I finally reached a door. "ITS BEEN 12 BLOODY YEARS REMUS. I SPENT IN AZKABAN. HARRY GOT SENT OFF TO LIVE WITH HIS BLOODY AUNT AND UNCLE... AND YOU...YOU GOT TO SEE HER GROW UP. MY DAUGHTER." I heard his deep raspy voice. Immediately tearing up.
After so many years, I was finally in the same room as my father. My heart began to pound very fast. The door slightly crept open. I hesitated opening it. What if I'm not what he expected? What if he hates me? But that brief moment of hesitation passed. I opened the door beginning to tear up. "Daddy," I said softly as my voice cracked.
He let out a scream of joy and looked at me. Uncle Remus just stared at me smiling. He knew this is what we both needed.
"My princess, look how big you've gotten."
I gave out a mixture of a laugh and cry. Dad ran to me finally giving me a long-awaited hug. He kept on kissing my head, crying, hugging me even tighter. He gave Lupin a look to join. As both of them hugged me, I couldn't help but cry.
"I've missed you. Very much."
"Oh princess please forgive me."
I let go of him and looked up wiping my tears.
"It's not your fault daddy. It's his."
I began to look at Ron who was sitting on the chair crying in pain and fear.
"He must die," I say
At that moment Harry runs into the door tackling my dad. He raised his wand to his head, screaming.
"YOU BETRAYED THEM, IM GONNA KILL YOU."
I kept on screaming for him to let go but Harry wouldn't listen.
"expelliarmous." Uncle Lupin finally said, having Harry's wand flying.
"I TRUSTED YOU. THE BOTH OF YOU." Crying at me and uncle Lupin.
"YOU TRUSTED US. YOU WERE GONNA KILL HIM THIS ENTIRE TIME. MY DAD." I screamed back raising my wand at her.
"Y/N NO. She's not the one. Let's KILL HIM REMUS PLEASE." My dad said.
Uncle Lupin stared at Harry, then Ron, and back at Harry.
"He must know first. Why we're doing this."
"YOU BOTH BETRAYED THEM. MY PARENTS. THEY TRUSTED YOU AND YOU BOTH KILLED THEM."
"Not us Harry, but someone until recently I believed was dead." Uncle Remus replied calmly.
"WHO?"
"Peter Pettigrew," I said
"AND he's right there," Dad said pointing at Ron. I shifted my wand to him.
"YOUR ALL BLOODY MENTAL," Ron said looking at me, dad and uncle.
"Not you Ron your bloody rat."
Ron looks down at Scabbers. "Are you bloody crazy I had scabbers for-"
"12 years." Dad cut him off. "He's missing a toe right. You were always smart worm tail."
Ron stared at his rat confused.
"PROVE IT," Harry screamed.
Right then, Professor Snape ran into the room. "EXPELLIARMUS," he said. My dad went flying.
" vengeance is all so powerful Sirius." He looked at uncle Remus and smirked. "Shouldn't you be inside Remus, looks as if it's going to be nightfall soon."
My face turned red and I clenched my fist. Harry looks at me and sees the anger filling my body. Snape directs us to leave the room. Harry raises his wand pointing at dad. I begin to raise mine until he switches at Snape. "EXPELLIARMUS." snape went flying into the wall passing out. Dad quickly got up walking towards Ron. Uncle Remus threw his wand to dad. Scabbers jumped out of Ron's hand running. "NO SCABBERS." Ron cried out.
Dad and I kept on trying to catch him. Finally able to when he tried to run through the crack in the wall. The rat finally formed into Peter Pettigrew. Everyone stood there shocked.
"Remus my old friend, Sirius is that you. So good to see you." Pettigrew said. He turned to me and Harry and gasped.
"Is this, it can't be- Harry Potter and y-y/n black. You know I was the best of friends with your father."
He tried to walk towards us. I raised my wand pressing it against his forehead. He let out a cry and turned to Harry.
"Harry please, your father- he- he would forgive me. He wouldn't kill me."
Dad comes having Wormtail running around the table, as uncle goes around trying to cut him off.
"You betrayed them. Why." Dad said.
"They were your best of friends we mean nothing to you." Uncle Remus joins in.
"It was him- you know who. He threatened me, oh my dear friends it was scary. What would you have done."
I would've died rather than betray a friend." Dad said raising his wand.
"NO," Harry screamed
"Well take him back to the castle."
"Bless your heart." Pettigrew cried out in praise.
"There the dementors can have you. It's the only way of proving your innocence, Sirius."
"He's just like his dad isn't he Moony," Dad said smiling.
"Ahaha he's very much so a younger prongs, Padfoot." They both laughed as Harry's action reminded them of James.
Dad looked back at Pettigrew placing the tip of the wand to the chin, "you should be happy I don't kill you right now. You bloody bastard made me miss my daughter's youth, had Harry living with those imbeciles."
"Alright alright let's go." Uncle moony directed worm tail out the room.
We all followed, dad kept his arms around me smiling, as now it's all over. Hermione and Harry held on to Ron as his leg was bleeding. Dad turned around in embarrassment, looking at the blood.
"I'm sorry young man, but it had to be done."
Ron looked away annoyed. We made it out of the whomping willow, the uncle still holding onto Pettigrew. Dad and I walked off into the distance staring at Hogwarts, his arm still around me.
"Go I'll take care of Ron," Hermione said directing Harry to come to us.
Dad looked at him than me smiling,  placing his other arm around Harry.
"I don't know if you know this but.. when you were born, your parents chose me to be your godfather."
Harry looked at me in shock.
"Now I understand if you choose to remain with your aunt and uncle."
"You mean live with you, the both of you," Harry said smiling.
"Well don't forget moony. But yes we'd be a family."
I turned around to face Uncle, only to see the moon.
"DAD," I  screamed pointing at it.