Chapter 2

It's been 15 days since the train ride but Ginny didn't get a chance to talk to him. Harry is only found in the classes and then he disappears in such a way that no one can find him as if he knows where is everyone and is only seen during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

A boy in the hood is walking in the corridor and hears two people talking.

"Have you got love potion?" One of them asks.

"Yes, one for Ginny and another for Ron." Other says.

When the boy hears this he turns around and sees they are Dean Thomas and Lavender Brown.

"We will give them tomorrow after dinner in the corridor. You give to Ron and I will give to Ginny in the drinks." Dean says.

The next day after dinner. Lavender and Dean hand the drink.

A boy shoots Expelliarmus on both the cups.

"Dean Thomas this second time I have caught you giving love potion to a girl. First Cho Chang, then Ginny Weasley, and if I find the third time then I will shoot the curse on you. Are you clear and the same goes for you Lavender Brown? Am I clear?" Shadow asks.

"Crystal." Both say.

"Now get lost." Shadow says.

"Thank you for helping, " Ginny says

 "Shadow, now it's my time." Shadow says.

"Can I ask you something?" Ginny asks.

"Sure." Shadow replies.

"Why did you help us? It's not that I am angry or upset. I am thankful that you helped us but we even don't know you." Ginny asks.

"I am helping from my 3rd year before that Harry Potter used to help and in my 3rd year, he stopped helping and became a coward. So I started helping using the hood. I used to help from Shadows today the first time I came in front of anyone, I wanted to warn him or he would try again or on some other girl, git like Dean doesn't understand the meaning of love." Shadow replies.

"Thank you once again." Ginny says.

"Welcome." Shadow replies and walks away.

Ginny and Ron walk away in a different direction.