Soon he looked at Jungkook who was biting his lips due to immense pain.. he whimpered when Taehyung touched his belly.

"Kookie.. Y-you're bleeding.. your shirt is red with blood stains."

Jungkook was standing in the stairs with his eyes closed but when he listened Taehyung talking to him and saw him panicked he smiled and said.

"I'm fine Taehyung.. you're right he was Jack.. but what we did wrong to him.."

Suddenly a knock intruped their conversation.. Taehyung opened the stairs door to saw if some worker of the hospital was there but he was wrong..

He peeked through the door but there was a little light, he decide to call someone for help but Jungkook grabbed his hand to prevent him from any harm.

Taehyung saw Jungkook and said

"Kookie please we need help, you can't walk properly in this condition please I just want to know that if elevator works or not."

"Please Taehyung don't go.. stay here.." Jungkook pleaded him but Taehyung gave him an assuring nod then left slowly to the elevator.

He pushed the button again while glancing around, he again pressed the button and luckily this time elevator door opened and he muttered yes. He quickly ran to Jungkook and carefully grabbed him.

"I did it kookie.. careful okay.. I'll dress you up when we reach home. "

Jungkook nodded and slowly took steps to the elevator, they entered in the elevator. Taehyung pushed the button to close the elevator's door but now it's not working again.

He turned to look at Jungkook who was almost bent down with the help of the rod in the elevator, Taehyung tried again and again.

"Oh my love and my enemy are trying to escape from me hmmmm.....

But you can't hide from me.."

The evil chuckle echoed in the elevator. Soon Taehyung listened a wheelchair screeching, he peeked outside from the elevator but didn't stop pushing the button.

He saw wheelchair coming to him empty....

He felt frightened as hell as the wheelchair sped up.

"Oh God!. c'mon..c'mon...  just this time please.."

Taehyung murmured and punched the buttons. He pushed the button again as wheelchair faced him. A loud laughter echoed in the corridor as someone was now sitting on the chair laughing.

But when the wheelchair came to him the elevator's door closed, he sighed in relief and almost collapsed but he gathered himself and came closer to Jungkook.

"Just wait kookie please be strong.. hyung will be here in any minute."

He supported Jungkook's shoulder to stand him properly.

Soon the elevator's door opened he carefully watched outside but still no one was outside.
They walked towards the main door of the hospital.

Suddenly the door closed that cause Taehyung to bump his shoulder,he whimpered.

"Tae.. be careful... call hyung again.."

Taehyung called..

"I'm here almost..  Tae.. stay strong.. is Jungkook with you.?"

"Yes hyung.. please come fast. "

"I'm here just 5 minutes.."

"Just hold Jungkook's hand with your black thread one.. Did you wear it??"

"Yeah.. just come..."

Taehyung felt someone's breathe close to his ear, he shivered and he snuggled close to Jungkook.

"Kookie s-someone is behind us.." He mumbled with low and shaky voice.

"Yeah.. it's me.. my love.."

The dressing voice cause him to clenched his hand around Jungkook's but Jungkook whimpered by sudden death grip.

"Tae.. it's hurt.."

"Oh sorry sorry.. please... kookie.."

He tried to open the door still holding Jungkook's hand.

"Tae.. I'm here who is with you..?"

Taehyung turned to the voice and there was standing.. Jungkook...???

"But Jungkook is here with me.. " He muttered and turned back to see Jungkook beside him. Jungkook who was confused beside him saw him frowning.

"Taehyung.. look at me.. he is just your imagination.. he was Jack see him.."

"No.. kookie is here please Taehyung I'm in pain.. how can you leave me in this condition alone.. "

Taehyung stared at Jungkook and then he stare back at the other Jungkook.. both were same.. both have same injuries but he couldn't understand the situation.

"No.. you're Jack not my kookie.. he is with me already.. "

Jungkook sighed in relief but soon his eyes widened when Taehyung said that

"If you are Jungkook, then touch me."

The other Jungkook still have same expressions.

"Okay I'll.. because he is the wrong person.. because he is bleeding badly because of that thread.. you wear.. if you want to find who is real then tear off the thread and see who is real."

Taehyung puzzled and saw beside him.. Jungkook was confused but then his mind click the point..

"No.. Taehyung he is trying to trick you.. don't remove the thread, I'm bleeding because we ran to the door."

Taehyung looked at both Jungkook. Then he opened the thread but still holding Jungkook's hand in his.. 

"Look I removed it.. he is real.. "

But soon Jungkook dropped on the floor. Taehyung saw him in panick and grabbed him..

"Jungkook.. kookie...??"

He tapped his cheeks lightly then he saw other Jungkook who was smirking proudly.. but when Taehyung tied the thread around Jungkook's wrist hurriedly.. 

"Don't you dare to touch him Jack.. I'll kill you with my own hand.. if you aren't already dead."

He smirked and widened his smirk when he saw Taehyung didn't hold the wrist of Jungkook anymore.

Soon Taehyung saw from the glass door, Hoseok was running to him. He smiled for the hope.

He turned around and saw Jungkook and then he saw the Jack who was still in the Jungkook's face.

"Hey baby.. let's go..."

With that voice Taehyung's hope dropped as he tried to hold the wrist of Jungkook which had thread but it was late.. Taehyung looked at Hoseok who opened the door and Taehyung slipped away from Jungkook..

"Nooooo.... "

Hey guys hope you all enjoy the story..

Just remember me in your prayers

Stay blessed and save

Take care

Allah Hafiz