mornings

you groaned as the sunlight reflected through your window, causing you to squint your half awake eyes.

you turned your head to see your boyfriend vinnie, snoring softly with a half opened mouth, messy-bed hair, some even getting on his forehead, and his arm draped around your waist. your gazed softened at the sight of your peaceful boyfriend which caused you to kiss his forehead carefully, not wanting to wake him up.

you wanted to go make breakfast early so you slowly removed his arm that was wrapped around your waist. once you placed a foot on the ground, you felt him grab your waist and pulled you back in bed next to him, causing you to squeal.

"hey where do you think you're going" his voice still raspy since he just woke up.

"i was gonna go make some breakfast, v" you giggled afterwards, which made him softly smile, while shutting his eyes.

"breakfast can wait, i want to cuddle," his grip getting tighter around your waist since you tried escaping, "now."

"but-" your words got cut off as soon as he swinged his leg over both of your legs, and resting his head on your chest with a groan.

"you always get what you want, don't you vinnie" you said with a sigh.

"damn right i do baby"