Part 2

After he throws you on the bed Hawks says, "Isn't this what you've been wanting kid." You blush a little. "That's what I thought," he says as he leans in to kiss you. "What about the party?" "Don't worry about that right now." He starts to take off your dress as he kisses down your chest. You bite your lip trying to keep in your moans. He finally gets the dress off of you and throws it out of the way. He keeps moving down further leaving purple marks down your stomach. He reaches your v line. He pulls down your undies and starts to eat you out. You put your hand in his hair as you tilt your head back letting a soft moan escape from your mouth. Your legs start shaking and he stops right before you climax. "Why'd you stop?" "Because it's my turn now baby bird." He then sits on the end of your bed waiting for you to start. "Get on your knees," he says. As you get up off the bed you accidentally graze his wing. He lets out a moan, "you're gonna pay for that kid. You give him a seductive smirk as you get on your knees. He grabs your hair as you start sucking. He pushes your head down making you gag, which causes him to moan. After a couple minutes of that he pulls your head up. You climb on top of him while kissing him. He flips you over on the bed and gets on top. He puts it in and slowly starts to thrust and eventually gets faster. You throw your head back and moan. You put your arms around Hawks and scratch his back as he goes faster, leaving scratches on him. Then your legs slowly start to shake after about 7 minutes. You both finish at the same same and else falls down on you. "You don't know how long I've been waiting to do that kid."