"I don't know what you're talking about!" Giorno yelled and turned around to point at the mirror, "There's something in that mirror! We need to find where Fugo and Y/N are! That's far more important right no-" Giorno was cut off by Abbacchio's yelling.

"Stop talking back to me, you little shit!" Abbacchio said as he grabbed Giorno by his shoulders, "I don't care what happens to you, but I'm trying to be nice and warn you, since you don't know what's going on!"

As Abbacchio was lecturing Giorno, Purple Haze yelled and randomly punched a wall, breaking a capsule and releasing the gas inside. Luckily, Y/N's stand was far enough away not to be infected. 

"It punched it! Run Giorno!" Abbacchio said as he pushed Giorno away from himself and started to run. Giorno just stared at the man.

Y/N POV

"I see." The brown haired man said as a wall exploded behind him, "So you activated your stand outside the mirror. But that doesn't mean a thing!" The man's stand punched some rocks that were created from the exploding wall.

Instead of Fugo getting hit, you had skated in front of him to take the hit for him. Getting hit with those rocked did cause you to bleed, but you stood your ground.

"You can't keep taking hits for me Y/N!" Fugo yelled angrily.

"I can and will. Think about it Fugo, you know how to use your stand better than I can use mine. Let me buy you and everyone else some time!" You responded, keeping your eyes on the man in front of you.

The man laughed at you.

"It doesn't matter what his stand or your stand tries to do with their abilities. It will never be able to hit me." He said confidently, "But I can can hit you as many times as I like, It doesn't matter if you stand in the way, I'll still finish you off!" The man was about to use his stand to punch you, but a dead crow fell out of nowhere. 

"Huh?" The man said in confusion, "A crow? Why did a crow fall?"

Giorno's POV

Giorno and Abbacchio both turned to stare at Purple Haze.

"A crow just suddenly..." Giorno started.

"Stay back." Abbacchio warned, "When Purple Haze uses it's fists, no one can stay nearby." Another Crow, that had gotten in the Range of Purple Haze, fell from the sky while spurting disgusting liquids.

Y/N POV

The man turned to the crow corpse that had just appeared out of nowhere.

"What the hell is with these corpses." You heard him say over your ragged breath.

Despite telling Fugo you were fine, you most certainly weren't fine. You were barely standing, and you didn't know how many more hits you could take.

Abbacchio POV

"It's a killer virus." Abbacchio explained as the crow corpse melted, "That's Fugo's stand, Purple Haze's ability."

"A virus?" Giorno asked.

"Look at his hand." Abbacchio said, "When it hits something with it's fist, that capsule breaks open, and the virus comes spilling out! The virus disperses into the air, then into your body through inhalation or skin contact. It then it multiplies rapidly. It infects the host within 30 seconds, then kills them instantly. And once the virus spreads, it doesn't matter who's nearby, be they friend or foe. Just like those crows, all of your metabolic functions will shut down, and you'll die as you rot from the inside out. That includes your stand, too."