chapter five

Winters pov

I wake up the next morning and look around trying to figure out where i am. " Winter wake up sasuke and lee just told me that there is a bunch of girls screaming near the gate! I stand up and smile hearing my best friend naruto and then i run to the bathroom to get ready." Ok lets go" after i finish me and him race towards the gate. When we get there we see a huge group of girls swooning and squealing about some thing." Lady ladys calm down we love all of you!". That voice , no it couldn't be. I push through the girls and then gasp in shock for who i see." Jarvell, mikey , and .......alex?" I say there names and just like that I'm tackled in a bone crushing hug from jarvell." Winter its you!" Out of nowhere he's pulled off of me and mikey helps me up."winter we all missed you so much". I smile and then look at alex who is just staring at me" hi alex". He smirks and walks over to me kissing me cheek and then huging me." My little mouse it must be fate for us to meet again." "O stop it alex she likes me more then you" jarvell pushes him away and then hugs me to his chest.' Man they need to stop this game' . I push away from jarvell then look at them. " Hey guys i got to go i promised some of my old friends ill train with them" they nod there heads and hug me one more time before i run off to the training ground i see a head of red hair but before i can get a good look it disapears.

Garras pov

What's wrong with those guys all clingy with my winter.........wait what no i can't think that ...............maybe my sis was right. I hide after i see winter look in my derection and smile to myself. I will make you mine my dear sweet winter......