Chapter 1: Fight

Hermione waited at the muggle restaurant for her beloved fiancé Ron to show up. She looked at the Watch her parents gave her for celebrating Ron and her engagement, she read 9:00 am. He was supposed to meet her at 8:50. As time passed Hermione got more irritated.

All he seems to do these days is go to bars, get drunk and sleeps and repeat. After another half hour, Ron looked like death punched him in the face. He was searching for Hermione and called out "any of you worthless muggles, know Where I can find a beautiful woman with brown hair."

Of course, he's drunk this isn't the first time this has happened. He was beginning to worry Hermione with all of this drinking.

The drunk redhead came staggering to her table and banged his head on the table moaning "I have the worst headache," exclaimed Ron

"Maybe you should try drinking a glass of water, and not banging your head against the table." Said Hermione in a matter of fact tone.

"Good idea," said Ron as he sat up straighter

"Ron, what are you looking at? You seem distracted." Hermione was getting a bit suspicious of what he kept looking at. She found the spot he was staring intently at, it was a beautiful woman with her blonde headed boyfriend.

"I had the best night of my life last night."

"You probably don't remember any of it" mumbled Hermione

"That's where I can prove you wrong Hermione. I met this amazing girl last night, I bought her a fire whiskey and then we danced For a while. After a couple of hours, we went back to her place and . . ."

Realizing Ron had said too much he slapped his hand over his mouth and said

"Hermione, have I told you how lovely you look today?"

It took Hermione a while to grasp what he had just said about how he and a mystery girl went back to her house and did it."

Her face had morphed from confusion to absolute rage. It was like a dynamite explosion it was sizzling then she blew up.

"Ronald Bilius Weasley. I can't even with you. First, you get drunk all the time and now? You cheat on me with who are you going to say . . . Astoria Greengrass?"

Ron looked away bashfully and gave a slight nod. This broke Hermione's heart and with every bit of rage, she had left she threw her engagement ring at him and slapped him hard across the face. After Hermione was out of that café she let her tears spill out and ran smack dab into

"Malfoy?"

Disclaimer: hey everyone just to let you know these are none of my characters all of these wonderful characters belong to the J.K Rowling!

* also I used Grammarly to help the punctuation of the story

*remember I love feedback so I would love it if you have any❤️