Right now, a war of emotions was going on in my mind. My mind was screaming but my heart ...it ached.

"It seems like I have some work. I'll see you tomorrow V." He picked up his duffle bag and after swinging it over his shoulder he moved towards the door but halted.

"I'm speaking for your own good. Just think about it."

Once he left , I finally crotched down on the floor. My legs gave way. I felt miserable all of a sudden. Thinking about my past, about everything, about ...her! It hurts.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I look so weak and pathetic right now. I look vulnerable.

And I hate myself this way.

Sudden push of adrenaline and the very next moment, I'm up on my feet, the music playing through the speakers. I can't fall weak. I can't let loose on myself.

The music filled the entire room. And my mind processed. My hands, my feet, it moved on its own.

This song, it provides me peace ...it provides me life... it reincarnates her memories.

Im Jinsoo, I don't want to forget her, forget her memories, even if I'm hurt.

I was in complete trance. My emotions took over me, my heart ached less. I know this is all I needed at the moment. This song, this dance and her memories.

And I saw someone ....in the reflection of the mirrors...

I immediately turned around but the girl seemed to retreat. I was about to follow her but my phone buzzed.

I only caught a glimpse of her hand, that red shirt folded up to her elbows and a bracelet laced on her palm.

I answered my phone but my mind was occupied by her.

Who was she? Why did she look like Jinsoo to me...

----------

That was a few days back. Today, it's our day off from practise. I remember how exhausted Taehyun was when he left the ent with me earlier.

We both stayed back due to our own schedules. I liked spending some alone time in the practice rooms whereas Taehyun was caught up in a miserable zumba session.

His instructor was insane. No matter Taehyun was an idol now, but the man was strict with his sessions.

Poor Taehyun, the boy kept cursing the man all the way to the dorm. Not that I listened though, I had my own thoughts occupied. No matter how hard I try, I just can't forget her.

Can this day get any more boring ? There's nothing to do except scrolling through various sites and icons.

Jimin, Soobin, Byeomgyu and Seokjin hyung are having a vocal battle. Yoongi and Jhope hyung maybe in the gym. And Yeonjun is cooking, or trying to cook with Minji noona.

People really can't stop bugging other people's lives. Just a few seconds ago I saw this article on Twitter:

'Armys all over the World are worried about V. The Idol seems to be undergoing from some depression. Let's hope for his safe recovery.'