The 'Best Day Ever'

'Wake up! Wake up!' my wolf was yelling at me. 'Alright, alright! How does waking me up early get us our mate any sooner?' I asked her back. It was my sixteenth birthday and as you could've probably guessed. I couldn't wait for us to be official- Malik and I that is. I knew he was my mate already. How was I so sure? We could almost make the mind connection mates share. We were as close as an un-mated pair could be and from the stories of our mated friends it was better. Another way I know- they ALL were like this before they got their mates. Already madly in love with them only to get worse, or rather- better.

As I got up and got up and pulled my laptop and typed 'www.youtube.com' into the browser and typed in 'Cry plays amnesia pt. 7'. What? Just because it was a big day for me didn't mean I couldn’t relax and watch the most awesome you tubers ever- Pewdiepie and Cry. For most of the morning I alternated between the two of them until I couldn’t stand my wolf pestering the crap out of me. I put my laptop down and checked the clock.

"IT'S FOUR O'CLOCK ALREADY!?" I yelled as I ran to the closet. 'I told you!' my wolf scolded me. 'Geez! What should I wear Wolfie?' I asked her. My vision slightly shifted as she looked through my eyes. Is it sad that the wolf that was inside of me was much better at picking out clothes than I was? She picked me out a Peachy colored dress that was made of a soft, almost mesh material with ruffles that was mid-thigh and black boots. I straightened my hair and smiled as I heard a knock at my door. I skipped over and saw Malik standing in the doorway “Hey baby.” He said trying to act charming- which he sucks at. I mean- god that sounded horrible. How about ‘he is better at it when he isn’t trying’? Any less rude sounding? Oh well. It is what it is. GOD I GET SO DISTRACTED!!!

“Hey future mate!” I said with a hug. “You excited? Tonight it is official!” he said with a smile taking my hand and leading me out of my room to my waiting party. He’s my mate. I know it. We almost have the telepathic connection mates get. I can’t wait for it to be official so we can show the others we were right! :D (ß Lol smiley face xD)

It was breathtakingly beautiful. It was in the pack clearing in the woods behind the pack house. The clearing was beautiful already with that kind of grass that makes you want to take off your shoes and run around in, ironically placed rocks that were perfectly wolf-sized for the Alpha, Luna, and betas, and a stream and brook going into a small pond stocked with catfish. But today they strung white lights around the perimeter of the clearing and had  some tables with food and music playing. It was perfect!

The night went by fast with dancing, eating, and congratulations from my friends and family but my wolf didn’t care much for the party, she just wanted her mate. ‘God you’re impatient!’ I complained to her and she just playfully growled back. Once it was time I couldn’t get her to calm down. If I gave her control of my body- which thank god she didn’t because she could take it by force easily- I would probably have torn up the decorations because of the excitement. “You ready?” my alpha, Mark, asked as he hooked his elbow in mine and led me up to the Luna’s Rock (Where you stand on the night of your pairing.) He unhooked his elbow from mine and waited for the excited crowd to calm down. I saw Malik slowly making his way to me and my wolf barked, telling him to and I quote ‘Get your cracker ass up here!’ considering his wolf was white and his speed increased. My wolf smiled. It was time!

“Good evening, pack! Tonight we are gathered here to witness Miss Addisyn Ward’s pairing and sixteenth birthday! Though we all know who it is going to be…” he jokily whispered the last part causing some members of the pack to laugh. The moon was almost at its peak in the night sky so it was going to be soon. Malik had finally reached the left Beta’s rock and stopped in his tracks, hand halfway extended to mine and a confused look on his face. He looked at his hand, my hand and up to my mind to my eyes. Then he looked away and took his hand back quickly. “W-what’s wrong Malik?” I asked nervously. By now the whole pack’s eyes were on us. “I-I’m so sorry Addisyn!” he said taking a step towards me. Mark’s posture changed behind me to a defensive one like he was protecting me. Malik took me in a quick hug and stepped back. “I still love you, Addisyn.” A few gasps came from the audience (which is a proper term now) as they began to comprehend what was happening. “W-what Malik?! What do you mean? It sounds like you’re-. Mark?!” I said turning to him who looked sad. “What’s go-“ I dropped to my feet. “Malik! SAVE ME!” I screamed, though no one can hear me. At midnight on a female werewolf’s sixteenth birthday she gets her mate. But, until he touches her she goes into- well, a coma. No one can hear me. ‘Malik’s not coming.’ My wolf whispered. “What do you mean?! He’s-“

‘No, he’s not.’ My wolf cut me off, clearly pissed off.

“What’s wrong? Why are you so mad? Who’s our mate.”

“I am.” Another husky voice said, that wasn’t my wolf or I.

‘He is.’ My wolf answered.

“WHAT?” another voice said from the darkness of my mind. This one had an accent.

“Wait… Who all is here?” asked the first voice.

“Well, first of all, I am. The one who is currently unconscious.” I said sarcastically.

‘I am. I’m miss unconscious’ wolf.’  My wolf said

“Me too.” The accented voice said.

“But does she have two? I have heard of rare cases where this happens.” One said.

“Well this is awkward. Hello, Champ!” accent said.

“Sup, friend!” number one said.

“Wait…. RYAN?!?!” Accent said.

“FELIX?!?!” One said

What did they know each other

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I'm not sure about this story but I have some awesome fans who are ( >.>) I have come up with a typing schedule so I will update more often.

BTW MERRY X-MAS!!! Or at least it is right now, it just depends when you read the story. Thank you XxXLunaRWolfXxX for threatening to eat my brains if I didn't update, otherwise I might not have! Merry Xmas to you!