Date😘

"Where are we Denki?" "A light festival!" Denki said while grinning. "Oh! I don't think I've been too one of these before" you said while having to cover eyes from all the bright lights.  "Same I just thought it would fun!"

"You ready to go?" Denki's said while taking his hand off your thigh and opening his car door, he runs over to open the passenger seats door to open the door for you.

"Thank you Denki" you get out of the car and Denki grips your hand leaving you shocked. You grab his hand and you guys start walking to the entrance. When you guys walk in you pay then start walking into the lit up forest, "Wow! this is amazing isn't Y/n?" "Hell yeah it is!" You say while smiling, "These lights are almost as beautiful as you, my Buzzy Beautiful Sunshine Nugget" before you could say anything else he pulls you into a kiss and it quickly turns into a make out sesh. There aren't many people there so no one was near you and Denki.

"D-denki we s-should s-stop" you say trying to pull away not wanting to get caught, "why?~" he says in a raspy voice. "C-cause we may get c-caught" you say while he is bringing his kiss's down to your neck. "So~" "What do you mean s- ah~" you say but accidentally letting out a soft moan.

"Mhm~" Denki says while sucking into your neck leaving small hickeys and biting a bit. "D-denki if we get caught then w-will get k-kicked out, and, ahh~ our d-date will be r-ruined" "Oh I guess that makes sense" Denki says while pulling away from your neck leaving small bite marks all over. "Denki is there any hickeys or anything?" "Nope" Denki says putting a grin on his face lieing, cause he knew if you knew you would try and hide it and he wanted people to know your his.

You grip back onto his hand and you guys start walking around the lighted forest.

*30 min later*

It was starting to get a bit chilly and there was a cool breeze. You realize that Denki was wearing a t-shirt, you see him shiver a bit. You pull him in closer by his shoulder and bring him a close as possible. "Y/n what are you doing?" "It's cold outside and your not wearing a sweater" you say while trying to get him to stay in the position. "I'm not cold" Denki says trying to cover his shivering, "yes you are, now shut up and come cuddle next to me".

"Plus it's making me a bit warmer to" you say with a grin on your face, "oh well in that case" Denki says while moving over too you while your moving your arms to wrap around him. You guys end up staying in a hugging position for a couple minutes, "you smell nice Y/n" Denki say with his head on your shoulder. "Thank you Denki" you say while chuckling a bit, "wait was that weird!?" Denki says while moving his head off your shoulder.

"Of course not, it was sweet, I think you smell nice two Denki!" You say with a big smile on your face, you walk over to give Denki a peck on his soft lips. Denki gives you a peck back and says "god I love your smile" while wrapping his hands around your waist. This makes you blush and give him another long kiss. He rubs your cheek with his thumb and says "I love you Y/n, and before you can say anything else, I know this is really early and we've only known each other for a couple months and this is only are first date but I love you, you don't have to say it back, I just w-wanted you to know"

Your face is boiling and you don't know what to say. "Umm it's getting pretty cold don't you think, um agh, want to go to my place?" Your so flustered you didn't know what to say, and blurt out something that might just cause the most awkward night of your life.

"Sure!" Denki blurted out completely forgetting what he just said. You guys walk over to Denki's car and he opens the door for you and you slide in. He walks over to the drivers seat and gets in, it was a pretty awkward ride to you house. Denki knew were you lived because he had came over a couple of time to study, you see your guardians car in the drive way.

You both head out of the car and into your house, you see your guardian making something in the kitchen when you walk in. "Hey Y/n how was your da- oh hello Denki, what are you doing here?" Your guardian said but getting cut off from the shock of seeing Denki. "Oh hey your back" you say nervously, "um so you know how I said I had something going on this weekend" you say,  "yeah?" "Well that thing...was a date"  "omg Y/n!"

"T-that date was with Denki" you say nervously hoping your guardian wouldn't get upset. "Double omg, I knew you were a simp for him!" Your guardian says letting out a sequel. "Did you just say simp?" you say in a concerning voice.

"Yeah! simp, isn't that what you kids say these days?" You hear Denki's let out a tiny laugh,
"Is Denki going to be staying for dinner?"  Your guardian says. "Yeah" you say while looking over at Denki. Denki smiles while looking at you, "well in that case dinner will be ready in 1 hour!" You guardian says with a smile. "Okay we're gonna go upstairs" you say while grabbing Denki's hand, "okay! No funny business!" Your guardian says. Your eyes widen from there response, and you remember what Denki said earlier before your guy's date. Your heart starts to pounding, still holding onto Denki's wrist, a idea pops in your head, remembering that he said that he was going to be gentle, so you have control. A smirk glides across your face.

You and Denki reach your room and you open your door soon after you slam Denki on your bedroom door from inside of your room.

"Y/n what are you-" Denki let's out a whine as you pin him to the door. 

"Looks like we have an hour baby~" you say while kissing his neck.