At that, she paused.

Who the fuck does Mako think he is?!

Beifong [09:46]:
Damnnnnn

Unknown [09:46]:
Spill the tea sissss

Who the shit even is that? Why is he so gay? Is everyone in that group gay except for Asami and Mako?

Jin's man [09:47]:
Ahahahaha Korra is going to killllll youuuuu

Hot girl #7 [09:47]:
My boi is out here spitting FACTS

Korra [09:51]:
Oh shut up you Nike ass looking eyebrows, she's lucky that I want her.

Fuck brows [09:51]:
The fuck did you say about my eyebrows?

Hot girl #7 [09:51]:
Oh you little-

Unknown [09:52]:
SIS, I've been trying to get him to pluck those for the longest timee ahahaha!

Fuck brows [09:52]:
Wu go fuck yourself

Korra raised an eyebrow. So this guy's name is Wu... And checking his profile picture, she realized he was most definitely a twink. So she saved him on her phone too, thus, completing her contact info collection.

Twink [09:54]:

;)

And at that, the conversation ended. Korra was horrified to learn that the entire time they were texting, she had a wide grin on her face, and quickly she wiped it right off. They weren't her friends, the moment she sleeps with Asami she's leaving that damn group chat. She doesn't hang around with nobodies like this so called 'krew' or whatever, she had her own friends for that.

Getting off the bus, she spirnted into the school. She currently had math class, which explains how Asami knew she was late. So, not slowing down, she took a sharp turn and bursted inside, leaning on her knees and panting hard.

"I'm so so sorry I'm late ms. Izumi!" She said between breaths, standing upright to look at her shocked math teacher. Her eyes trailed over Izumi's shoulder and landed on Asami, she had her hand covering her mouth and her shoulders were shaking from laughter. Perhaps Korra should've looked upset, but snickering Asami made her feel really giddy inside and a goofy lopsided grin plastered on her face instead.

Her teacher cleared her throat, bringing Korra back to reality and the smile off her face wiped off her face. "Korra, I'm sorry, but you know I have to send you to the principles office..."

Korra let out a huff of defeat. She at least tried, but... Well... She does come late a lot, it's really her fault.

She nodded, dropping her gaze to the floor and leaving, heading to the princple's office with her hands stuffed in her pockets. My parents are going to kill me, she groaned internally, stepping to the secretary counter with a sigh. "Hey Kya..." She mumbled.

"Hi Korra," she smirked, "who did you beat up this time?"

The question made the corner of the younger girl's lips twitch up into a small smile, and she let out a soft chuckle, shaking her head. "No one, I was just late."

"Oh, that's a shame," Kya laughed, leaning against her backrest and bringing one her legs upwards on the chair doing 'the gay sit'.

"Should you really be encouraging a student to be violent?" Korra quirked an eyebrow in amusement, tilting her head a little with a smirk.