CHAPTER 1

Timeskip~

Currently - 14 years old
Aldera Junior high school

Currently - 14 years oldAldera Junior high school

'Okay Class. I won't take too long . The forms have been submitted and I assume Everyone here wants to be a hero ?'

'YES SENSEI!!' Everyone replies except the (h/c) girl who seems to be in her own world.

'Okay I wish you all for your bright future ahead' 'Class dismissed!'

Everyone starts packing their bags and leave talking about their days , some talking about the school they'll be going , some just chatting .
The (h/c) girl slowly starts to pack her bags and leave . She looks at her empty classroom and thinks (I wish it would always stay empty)

While leaving she hears noises coming from the next classroom .
"If you want to be a hero there's another way , just pray that you get born with a quirk in your next life and take a dive right from the roof of the building" said the guy with spiky blonde hair .
"Hahahaha he's such a sissy"
"Couldn't even utter a word" the two boy adds.

(H/c) girl watches them with an uninterested look; '(Hmm... bullying?)
'(Not that its any of my business')
she walks away without sparing another glance to them .

Cause she had important things to do.........

Grocery shopping!

'I have to buy some groceries' , the (h/c) girl decides to go the super market on the way home.

Living alone is a bliss to me , No people around me , No drama , No Bullshit, Nothing. How a 14 year old can live alone ? Its me . I can . Well, I convinced my parents that I can and they agreed . Its been 5 months since I started living alone . Its a small apartment and it is to my liking . Thats all it matters.

I made a checklist to make things easier and now all i have to do is look for the things in the list.
What should I have for dinner ? Curry? Hmmm...

"A villain has appeared!!! Where are the heroes ?
There's a kid in there !"

A villain? And it is right in my way home . I can't go other way around . As I went through the crowd and got closer to the scene I see the blonde boy from before .

"A bully, now a victim?" Not bad karma."

When she was about to leave, her eyes catches a glimpse of certain green bushy haired boy .

"Is he enjoying the show?" His bully is now being bullied , he must be feeling good" ,
her dull eyes watches the boy's reaction who looks panicked ,scared and worried..?

"Why is he worried for someone who bullied him ?"
Not that its any of my business , when she was about to go on her way she witnesses the boy rush towards the scene , fear in his eyes , his legs trembling , trying so hard to save the blond boy who is supposed to be his bully ?

Everyone was shocked , some even terrified of the possibility that the foolish boy who ran to save the boy would end up worst than the captured one.

The (h/c) girl quietly watched the scene infront of her without any reaction.

(What a foolish human, I guess this is were you die with your dear bully atleast you'll be free from your miserable life) was what the girl was thinking.

As she was getting bored of it . She hears the boy .

"You looked like you were asking for help"
"And my body moved on its own"

As soon as she hears this . The world seem to stop around her. She couldn't hear anything other than those words .
Something inside her starts to bloom ........
Something familiar , something nostalgic , something pleasant....... she felt as if she had found something that she had been searching for in her whole life ............
Spark ............Euphoria....................
And this time she knew she wasn't going to let this feeling go..................ever.....again........

                                             .

                                             .

                                             .

                                             .

                    (I found you , my lil pup~)

#Note: Our MC isn't in love , if thats what you guys are wondering about. Its more of an obsession~
I hope you guys enjoyed it.