The end of the fight and the start of a new life !

Start bij het begin

"I would've helped anyway, you know that."

"Who cares about that ? I got myself some treasure !"

She rubbed her face on a bag full of the pirates' treasures.

"Actually Nami-san, some things of mine that are my most prized possessions are probably in that bag. Could I get them back ? "

"I guess you can, if it's that precious to you ..."

I could see her sulk a little. Must really love her money...

No one dared talk, leading me to stare at the sea.

"This incident has helped me finally come to a decision."

We all turned to look at Ussop, waiting for him to continue.

~~Timeskip~~

I was walking with Kaya, my belongings in my bag to avoid the same incident as earlier today, after making sure she was alright. She wanted to thank Luffy's group for saving everyone.

We walked into the same restaurant as yesterday, seeing them eating at the same table than last time.

"Here you are !"

"Hey, Miss !"

"Are you alright, being out of bed ?"

"Yes... My sickness this past year was caused by the mental dismay from having lost my parents... And Ussop-san and Zuka-chan really cheered me up, too... I can't stay coddled forever !"

"And I'm here if something ever comes to happen."

"You've done so much for me. Thank you. I've prepared a present for you from the bottom of my heart ! Please accept it !"

~~little timeskip~~

We were all next to a ship, the present Kaya wanted to offer to Luffy's group. Next to it was my little boat, swaying slightly from the waves, and another one, who was much more empty.

While Merry-san was explaining how to use the ship, we were all admiring it. Until we heard strange screaming from the top of the slope. We turned around and saw Ussop rolling down ? Somehow.

Luffy and Zoro stopped him with their foot, who landed on Ussop's poor face.

"So you are taking to the sea, Ussop-san ?"

"Yeah. I've decided to get going before I start to change my mind. Don't stop me now."

"I won't. I could just tell somehow."

"That's kind of sad, too ! The next time I come to this village, I'll tell you adventure stories that seem even more lie-like than lies !"

"Okay ! I look forward to it !"

"Don't forget about me too, Ussop, I want to hear what you've gone through to achieve your dream !"

"No problem Zuka ! You guys take care too ! Let's meet again sometime !"

"How come ?"

"What do you mean ? 'How come?' Man, you're antisocial... I'm gonna be a pirate too, so we'll meet on the high seas eventually !"

"What're you talkin' about ? Get on already."

"Eh ?"

"We're friends now, aren't we ?"

There was a glaring contest between the three boys, until Ussop jumped up, asking to be the captain, leading to Luffy acting like a child saying he already was. We all broke out into a laughing fit.

While Ussop was walking on the deck, Zoro called out to me.

"I think I'm repeating myself, but get on already."

"What... ? Me too ? But I barely did anything tho..."

"Of course ! You're also our friend, so come !"

"At least I won't be the only girl anymore !"

I felt my mouth stretch into a smile. One of those you can't control in any kind of way.

"I guess I won't pass this chance of having friends, brother..."

I clutched in my hand the necklace around my neck.

-----------------------------------------------------------

FINALLY FINISHED THIS ARC !

After 2 weeks without chapters and a whole arc, Zuka's now part of the Strawhats !

I know she didn't have that much interactions with the crew yet. I won't lie (cause I'm not Ussop-) but I don't know how to get that into the story...
I promise when I know how to do that I'll edit the previous chapters :v

I also promised some info on our beloved Zuka, so you'll probably have it next week in a special chapter !

I also started writing bits of her backstory at school- (my french and english classes are boring, alright ?!)

I don't know when or how I'll put it in here tho. A new arc ? Flashbacks ? I don't know :v

But I hope you liked this chapter !

Peace out~~

Lily✨✨

(4/10/2020)