Chapter 19 Laura loves me

Ross's POV

Today was my last day of filming Austin and Ally before R5 go on tour.

I took Abby to set today we walked in hand-in-hand.

"Hey Laura" I said walking.

"Hey Ross and Abby right" she replied.

"Hi" Abby said.

Laura looked a bit said I was wondering what was going on.

"Ross can I please speak to you in your dressing room" Laura said.

"Sure I will be right back Abby" I said and gave Abby a quick kiss on her cheek.

Laura and I walked I'm my dressing room and sat on the couch.

"So Laura what did you want to talk about" I asked.

"Ross I wanted to tell you this before you went on tour I have been having some feelings lately and Ross I love you" Laura said.

"You love me" I managed to get out from my shock.

Laura nodded back in response.

"Laura you are an amazing woman and a great friend but I'm sorry I don't feel that way about you" I said looking at the hurt in her eyes.

"This is because if Abby isn't it" she said madly.

"No even if I wasn't in love with Abby we are just friends I'm sorry" I said and left Laura alone in my dressing room.

After shooting Abby came back to my house but I felt bad even though I didn't do anything with Laura I still felt bad and I need to talk too Abby about it.Now.

"Abby I need to talk too you" I said.

"Sure is everything okay" "yeah" I dragged Abby gently up to my room and sat her on my bed.

"When Laura today said she had to talk to me about something she told be she had feelings for me and she loved me" I said

"Laura loves you what did you say" she asked

Olivia's POV

"When Laura today said she had to talk to me about something she told me she had feelings for me and she loved me" Ross said.

"Laura loves you what did you say" I asked wondering if he said it back.

"I said sorry I don't feel about her that way and I love you so much and I always will and I never want to be with anyone but you okay you have to believe me Abby" Ross said.

"I believe you and I think I'm gonna go home" I said getting up.

"Abby please don't go" Ross screamed as I walked down the stairs.

"Abby are you okay" Rydel said asked as I got to the living room.

"Abby" Ross screamed one last time before I closed the door.

Ross's POV

"Abby" I screamed then she slammed the door in my face.

"What the hell happened dude" Rocky said with a confused look on his face.

"Nothing it fine" I said heartbroken.

"Really that didn't look like nothing she was crying what happened Ross you can tell us"Riker said as I say on e arm of the couch.

"Fine earlier today Laura.." I was cut of by Rydel.

"Did you cheat on Abby with Laura" Rydel said angrily.

"No of course not I would never to that" I replied quickly.

"She told me she had feelings for me and that she loved me but I said sorry I don't feel the same way and I love Abby" I said.

"But I don't think she belivied me" I said again.

"What re you going to do"Ratliff asked me.

"I don't know but I'm going to sleep now" I walked upstairs curdled into a ball and fell asleep I was heartbroken how could she not believe me I was getting madder and madder by the second and I was sad because I didn't know if Abby was going on tour with us still we left tomorrow night I needed to talk to her.

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN WITH ABBY AND ROSS WILL ABBY GO ON TOUR?

LOVE YA😘💕