𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟏

Start from the beginning

    "I didn't even have sex with her." I defend myself, that seems to be the only thing I've been doing the past few days.

    "You might as well have! She waited for 3 hours in Paris for you to take her to see the Eiffel Tower, H. You should've seen her face when she realized you weren't coming." I knew Helene took Kenna's side, I wasn't surprised she did, but this was getting out of control. Add into the mix what Kenna had done with Taylor and bam, you've got yourself Public Relations calling Jeff who then called me.

    When I heard what happened, I couldn't actually believe it. I mean, I had no hard feelings for Taylor, but it's the way that she sang Style knowing full well it was written about me, but hey, what can I do? It was the perfect opportunity.

    Ever since Camille found out that Kenna had dropped out of tour, she came by and asked how I was. We both deeply regretted what we did, we had no explanations except that we were both caught up in the moment.

    I know it was selfish of me to do so, and it was more selfish of me to have kept it from Kenna, but I didn't know what to do. I've been waiting for this moment since I got to know her, but I had to go and fuck it up, real classy Harry.

    "How is she anyway?" I asked Helene who still gave me a glare, she crossed her arms and leaned back into the sofa.

    "Doing better than I've ever expected. I'm sure you've heard that she-"

    "Yeah, that she's dating Dylan." I finished her sentence. Of course I knew she was dating Dylan, it's all over my instagram because the fucker is so public with his relationship, which I know McKenna hates. "At least tell me he's treating her well."

    "Better than you have, H." Helene shrugs, and I couldn't help but feel the crack in my heart grow even more in depth.

    I knew it was my fault, I knew I pushed her into another man's arms, but it still hurt. She moved on, she forgot about me.

    "Well," Sarah starts as the tension in the room starts to thicken, Helene would constantly glare at me, whilst Mitch and Sarah just sat awkwardly next to her because they didn't know what to do. "We should head on to the venue yeah?"

    After a lot of arguing and pointing fingers later, we finally made it to the arena, and Helene was already working, making sure she kept her distance from me. I wouldn't really blame her, Helene spent more time with Kenna than with me this tour, and I didn't really mind.

    Kacey Musgraves, my new opening act, was currently doing her soundcheck. Jeff had suggested taking Kacey as my opening act, and after hearing a few of her songs, I was on board.

    As soon as my soundcheck was finished, I headed to the vocal room instead of my own dressing room. I had been toying with a more somber melody since I pressed the keys, and Mitch came in a few moments later.

    "God, I was in the exact same position when Kenna had seen you and Camille kissing in your dressing room." Mitch chuckles to himself and I glare at him, it's not the right time to joke.

    "Ha-ha," I feign laughter, and he chuckles more to himself. "She was heartbroken you know. I don't mean to make you feel more guilty than you are, but Harry I just don't understand why you would do this to her?"

    "I don't know either." I shrug, and continue playing the keys on the piano. Mitch decided to add on to it, by pressing his fingers on the piano, and it made the perfect harmony.

    "Woke up in my bed, and you're not there. Yeah, there's no one to blame but the drink in my wavering hands." I started to sing as Mitch and I build up on the piano, and Mitch nods encouragingly, asking me to continue singing.