11.

-Cohens pov-

It's been a couple days since I've heard from Mike or Derek, Kobe and vallyk come over all the time though. Probably because their parents are kinda strict, "do you know where Derek and Mike are?" I asked them.

"They've been at Mikes house, why?" "Oh weird...and no reason..." I looked down at my fingers kinda sad.

"Go see them" Kobe said chuckling, I looked up and nodded, "just lock the door when I leave" I left and Vallyk locked the door behind me.

I went over to Mikes house and knocked on the door, no one answered so I decided to walk over to Mike window and look in.

I was just about to knock on it when I saw them both walk in Mikes room, they started kissing which caught me off guard. They never liked to kiss each other even if we're all in a relationship..

I kept watching to see what would happen, Derek started pushing Mike down on the bed taking his clothes off and Mikes throwing them somewhere in the room.

I couldn't hear what they were saying clearly but I heard muffled moans, my mouth dropped a little when I saw Derek slid his fingers into Mike.

Mikes back arched and his eyes rolled to the back of his head, when they unrolled he could see me at the window.

He froze and tapped Derek aggressive, Derek looked up at me too. I started crying my eyes out, I walked away from the window and to my house.

I didn't make it that far though, I only made it to mikes front yard when they both busted out the front door with only sweat pants on.

"Cohen, c'mon babe let us explain..." I heard Derek say as they jogged a little catching up with me.

They both grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, I still couldn't even say anything. I just cried, I was angry but all I could do was cry.

They started to drag me inside but I struggled a little, Mike got annoyed by it and picked me up over his shoulder bringing me inside his house.

Derek shut and locked the door as we all came in, Mike dragged me upstairs as Derek followed.

He threw me on the bed, "look...I-" "don't-...d-don't even say anything...I'm so pissed off right now I don't even wanna look at you two." When I said that they both had a look of sadness on their faces.

"How...how are you gonna do something like that with out telling me...?" I said looking mostly at Mike, He looked down at me with a sad expression.

I pulled him by his wrist and sat him down next to me, I kissed his forehead. "So I'm guessing your not a virgin anymore?" I whispered in his ear making him shiver a little.

He shook his head but I wasn't going for that, "words babe." "N-no...I'm not..." "wow, Derek must've been real lucky huh? I would've loved to see your screaming face when he pushed that big cock inside of you." I growled in his ear making him whimper.

Derek smirked while watching us, he walked over and grabbed both, me and Mike by our necks pinning us against the bed.

"You two are so cute when you're mad." Derek kissed down my neck making me whimper, he tightened his grip on our necks making Mike wince.