PROLOGUE

Moscow , Russia ....

There is no POV

In some places in Moscow , Russia . Seen two female youth who was walking in the park . She is a woman of Japan , she had a hair short colored blue sea . Her eyes are colored light green seemed to shine . Next to him was a woman the same age as a woman haired blue sea . She has a hair length of colored black and her eyes were colored pinksakura .

The two of them began to sit on the park bench. Around him there were a lot of people who were walking. There were also a few people sitting on park chairs, then a cell phone rang from the pocket of a girl with navy hair.

"Hello, what!? [Golden Guard] will be killed !? " Asked the woman in surprise.

It was not only the woman who was shocked. However, the woman next to him was also surprised. The reason for that was because the [Golden Guard] or the person called Yuuto Hajime was someone who was precious to both of them.

Even though they already knew that this was Ellise's plan. But, it seems that this plan is going out of the way. Then the sea blue haired woman began to close her cellphone, she then looked at the woman who was next to her.

"It seems that tomorrow we will go to Indonesia."

"But." Said the black haired girl with a little anxiety. "How about Yuuto's situation?"

"Take it easy. Because Reiru and [Maiden] will soon go to Hong Kong to save Yuuto. And our job is to protect all the [Maiden's] fiancés from other enemy attacks. "

The black haired woman was surprised to hear what her friend said. She couldn't expect to hear the name [Maiden] again. In fact, two years ago. [Maiden] has been killed. Is it possible that this time, there will be a new [Maiden]? That's what the black haired girl was thinking.

Rio de Janiero, Brazil ....

In a very deep forest. There was a very fierce battle there. There you can see two people who are one boy and one girl who are fighting a very large creature. This creature has a head like a wolf, this creature has a very large body. In his left hand was a very large sword.

"Hah ... Hah ... Hah ... Nii-san, that thing is very difficult to injure." Said the woman while fixing her fighting position and knife.

"Looks like we have to use 'that'. Tsukiko, get ready! "

"Very well, Nii-san." Answer the woman named Tsukiko.

Then Tsukiko started throwing his two knives into the air. She then started to say something.

"Unite the scales Whyeren !!!"

Then many small black holes appeared. Then came many knives that looked like the knives used by Tsukiko. Then all the knives began to unite and glow, after the light disappeared. A lightning blue sword appeared.

"Get ready trash creature !!!" Then Tsukiko started slashing the air vertically. Then from the slash appeared a blue light hitting the creature.

"WOOARRRRRRR !!!!!!"

"You shouldn't be careless."

The boy who was Tsukiko's older brother was already flying behind the creature. He had already prepared a shining blue sword. "Taste this !!!"

"WOOARRRRRRR !!!!"

The creature had split into two after being slashed by the man with one strike. After the creature split into two, the creature's body began to evaporate into smoke and disappeared.

"Are you okay, Tsukiko?" Asked the man while walking towards his younger sister.

"Take it easy nii-san. I'm fine, it's just that I'm very weak right now. "

"I'm sorry Tsukiko for forcing you to use that power. Even though your body condition is not healthy. "

"It's okay nii-san. After all, if I don't use that power. Maybe, we haven't defeated that creature yet. "

The man just smiled at his younger sister. Then he gently stroked Tsukiko's head. Tsukiko was silent while blushing a little. Then the cellphone in the man's trouser pocket starts to sound, he then takes out the cellphone and sees the incoming message.

"Impossible........"

The man read the message in surprise. He did not think that his friend was currently in need of help, and he was told to go to Indonesia to meet Reiru and [Maiden] who would save his friend.

"Nii-san, did something happen?" Tsukiko asked in surprise who saw his brother.

"Tsukiko. Get ready, tomorrow we will go to Indonesia. "

Tsukiko was surprised to hear what his brother said. Looks like something really important right now. "Alright Tatsumi-nii-san."