o. Introduction

synopsis ❩
LOVE ISN'T RANDOM! we are
chosen: we could wear the same crown

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST served cold — Cecilia Velaryon would soon discover the true meaning in those spoken words

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST served cold Cecilia Velaryon would soon discover the true meaning in those spoken words.

She abided by three simple rules ingrained into her brain at a young age: Rule One, stay near her Mother, Rhaenyra Targaryen, side, or a trusted individual. Rule Two, never include oneself in family "disagreements" (under no circumstances, no matter what is said, no one is to participate in the discussion). Rhaenyra clarified to her children that they would be no better than those spitting hate. And lastly, Rule Three is to protect their siblings by standing with them in the face of it all.

Each family member would soon disobey those regulations, Cecilia violating one of those directions tonight. As she wandered the garden, her flowy gown trailed in the grass. The combination of venom red countering the bright flowers filling the pathway.

A shiver raced against her spine as she sensed the power of a piercing stare. She spun gradually, encountering merely the blackened night gazing back at her no one was there. Or that's what he made it seem. Aemond Targaryan stood behind the barely visible wall, hidden within the shadows. Little did the brunette know of his growing obsession with her. Or his every following move.

What the Targaryan didn't consider was that Cecilia Velaryon would not go down without a fight.

NATALIE PORTMANCECILIA VELARYON

NATALIE PORTMAN
CECILIA VELARYON

DISCLAIMER. all rights reserved to the creators and producers of 'HOUSE OF THE DRAGON.' i do not, in any way, shape, or form, own the franchise. this story contains sexual content, drug use, graphic depictions of violence, self-harm, physical/mental abuse, explicit language, alcohol/drugs, gas-lighting, and other mature themes. i will be as cautious as possible and put a warning before any triggering matters.  thank you for reading <3