Chapter 139 Little Sweet on WeChat

Start from the beginning

He became more enthusiastic, and he continued to talk to Huo Lanting in more detail ...

Gu Yuan, listening to Jiang Yinfeng's passionate but not completely understandable terminology theory, couldn't help but talk to Huo Chenchen about it.

However, Huo Chenchen took one step ahead of her, and has already sent a message to ask: "How about Lanting? He has always been more inferior. Please pay attention and don't let him bully Mr. Jiang."

When seeing this news, Huo Lanting was sighing innocently and helplessly: "This theory is true ..."

Gu Yuan almost laughed out loud: "Mr. Huo, you still worry about your son being bullied."

Huo Chenchen: "Huh?"

Gu Yuan: "I'll let you hear their voice."

Then, Gu Yuan pressed the "speech input" function, recorded for about 20 seconds, and then sent it to Huo Minchen.

After half a minute, Huo Chenchen replied: "Lan Ting rarely gets bullied like this."

Gu Yuan: "uhhhh as a father, how do you feel now?"

Huo Chenchen: "Very good."

Gu Yuan smiled: "It's really dad!."

I can't help but think of Huo Chenchen's initial message to her WeChat. After sending it for a long time, the other party was typing. At that time, he thought that he was typing slowly. Now it seems that it is not at all.

Just thinking, Huo Chenchen sent a message, but: "But I want to hear from you more."

Gu Yuan was smiling, and saw this suddenly, blood suddenly surged up, his face was as hot as a fire.

He was so implicit, he said so directly.

Gu Yuan was embarrassed, and felt a little embarrassed. He deliberately said, "I don't have a good voice."

Huo Chenchen: "I want to listen. You haven't talked to me."

Gu Yuan: "... I told you just off the plane!"

Huo Chenchen: "Nine words."

Gu Yuan: "What?"

Huo Chenchen: "You only said nine words to me."

From the other night, he called her a queen, and they never had a chance to be alone. She didn't talk to him much. There was Nie Yu on the plane. And her sons, she only said nine words to him.

Gu Yuan paused, think about it.

Because of the presence of her son, she always felt that his eyes were too straightforward, as if she was going to swallow her. She felt that she talked to him more and would be seen by everyone.

Huo Chenchen: "Well, I want to hear from you."

Gu Yuan's ears were hot and his heart was pounding. He looked at the two sons in front of him secretly and replied, "It's not convenient for me to lead Fengfeng and Lanting."

Huo Chenchen: "Hey."

Gu Yuan: "I'll be home soon. Will I tell you later?"