He has protected Jiang Yinfeng for many years. Jiang Yinfeng has protected him since he was twelve years old. The two people have feelings, deep and deep feelings. Jiang Yinfeng has always depended on him to trust him.

Obviously, this problem is a very important and complicated matter for Jiang Yinfeng. He frowned and thought for a long time.

So much so that his three elder brothers and one younger brother had a sore neck.

Finally he finally said, "I want to be with my mother."

The voice is low and soft, but extremely stubborn.

Gu Yuan was so full of anxiety that he couldn't wait to hug him.

But she took a deep breath, and then took a deep breath: "Okay, with mom."

No, she couldn't help it, she laughed, and she was so proud and sweet in her eyes.

Chen Jiang next to him was completely disappointed.

Was he just abandoned?

...

Chen Jiang was not reconciled. He also wanted to follow Jiang Yinfeng past Ji Qisen's house. When he made this request, Ji Qisen raised an eyebrow and said nothing.

Chen Jiang thought it was okay, and was about to go with him. Who knows this time, one two three four five six seven ten ... A row of well-trained and capable bodyguards quickly appeared, and uniform The speed is guarded aside.

From Chen Jiang's professional perspective, each of these is not a simple role.

Chen Jiang was sinking hard. He was from the National Security Bureau. He has the highest level of professional training. The storms he has seen are far beyond ordinary people. But now, there are so many bodyguards in a flash. Ya Yu himself.

Who the **** is this, there will be so many bodyguards, there will be such a big battle?

He frowned and looked at Ji Qisen in doubt, but saw the young man in casual clothes, a face so cold as ice. At this point he should be aware of his gaze and look at him lightly.

His eyes were calm and expressionless.

But naturally, with a provocative gesture.

Chen Jiang took a deep breath and made himself suffer.

He must take the time to investigate, and the investigation is clear. What is going on here, how can Yinfeng have such a young mother and brothers and brothers? Well, he is the only child of Mr. Jiang? ?

*************

Gu Yuan knows that his four sons are different from other sons. He is not the same as ordinary people, and he is psychologically prepared. He will not be as happy as other sons (four sons, happy and happy? How can I?), Now It was a pleasant surprise to hear him say that he was willing to go back with him. At first, Mr. Chen Jiang was sent, and then Zhang Luo began to move all the luggage and instruments of Yin Feng's son to Qi Sen's house.

Gu Yuan thought of Yinfeng's box-by-box professional equipment, hesitantly said, "Qi Sen, there will be more luggage at Yinfeng, and they are all very precious, and some are improved by him."

When Ji Qisen heard this, Shen said, "Mom, you can rest assured. I know the situation of the fourth brother. I have prepared a special observation platform and laboratory for him. Thermostatic equipment room to let him put equipment. "

Gu Yuan couldn't believe it, and raised an eyebrow with a smile: "Okay, I'm relieved."

Thinking about it, in fact, her worry was originally superfluous, with Qi Sen's son, he would consider everything and how to make her worry about this?

She looked back and said with a smile: "Introduce Feng and follow Mom into the car."

While talking, she saw Huo Chenchen talking to Huo Lanting.

Still a man in a pretty suit, raising his hand and rubbing his son's head, he seemed to feel her gaze and looked up.

The dark eyes were calm and calm, like the sea without wind, so deep that it was impossible to see through.

But Gu Yuan had an illusion out of thin air. He seemed to be standing beside him, waiting for her for a long time.

Since she got off the plane, she hasn't talked to him, he has been waiting.