Nie Yu smiled and touched his chin. "It sounds like that."

Chen Jiang was helpless and he was busy explaining: "Children, that's not what I meant. Mr. Jiang is a research talent we value. He has his own residence. We have arranged strict defenses at his residence so he is the safest . "

Huo Lanting touched his head and said very unclearly: "But under your strict defenses, isn't my fourth brother missing? Thanks to my dad, he was rescued, didn't he?"

Chen Jiang froze immediately.

In fact, Jiang Yinfeng had an accident, and really had little to do with him. This was an accident, but the  children asked him these words, which really made him feel speechless.

No way, he had to look for help to his alliance, his partner-Nangong butler.

He winked at Nangong steward, don't stupidly say something.

Nangong butler opened his mouth slightly and looked straight ahead.

The winter wind blew his little flat head, short hair shaking in the cold wind.

Chen Jiang frowned, looking down at the sight of the Nangong steward, but saw the three brothers and brothers who jumped out somehow, one, two, three ... There were even people wearing the same vest with the Nangong steward who managed the same flat head of the Nangong steward Middle-aged people.

Including the smile, the expression, all have a familiar taste.

Chen Jiang: "?????"

Who are those people?

Just then, he heard the call of the Nangong housekeeper: "Uncle Zhuge, Uncle Duanmu, Uncle Sima!"

After shouting, he rushed forward with excitement.

Chen Jiang gritted his teeth, and said that he was a good ally, so he gave me this hand when it was crucial? !!

Gu Yuan looked at Jiang Yinfeng, softened his voice, and said softly, "Yin Feng, do you want to go home with your mother, or go back to your institute?"

At this point, Luo Juntian Ji Qisen looked at her somewhat unexpectedly.

She has been their mother for some time. Among them, Luo Juntian was afraid of injections, and Ji Qisen was sick, but they never heard her speak to them in this tone. It was the kind of softness and softness that sounded heavy again. A little bit will scare the other's careful tone.

As for Huo Lanting, he was instantly sour, and he looked up at Gu Yuan with a small face.

Why does he feel that he is no longer a mother's baby at this moment? Alas.

When Jiang Yinfeng heard this question, he was obviously a little hesitant. He stared blankly at Gu Yuan: "Where?"

Gu Yuan nodded quickly: "Yes! Do you want to follow Mom, or Mr. Chen Jiang?"

Jiang Yinfeng lowered her head and frowned, trying to think about the problem.

Chen Jiang held his breath and looked at Jiang Yinfeng.