"You're telling me you can't see him?!" You turned to Giorno while pointing at the man, panic written all over your face as Giorno shook his head.

"This isn't good! He's going to attack!" You turned your attention back to the mirror as Fugo yelled. Sure enough, you saw the man's stand about to attack the group.

"Get away from the mirror!" The both of you yelled as Fugo pushed Abbacchio and You pushed Giorno. Giorno and Abbacchio seemed to crumble under your hands as your eyes widened at the sight.

"What?" Fugo said confused as the two seemingly crumbled.

"Giorno! Abbacchio!" The two of you yelled as Fugo jumped forwards, trying to grab them. You stood frozen in your spot with wide eyes as your friends crumbled away. Fugo fell on the ground as he barely missed the two. You quickly knelt down beside him as he pushed himself up. 

"Wh-Where are you, Giorno? Abbacchio?" Fugo called out as he looked around.

"Where did you go?!" You called out with your hands cupped around your mouth.

Fugo then turned around to look at the mirror with you mimicking his actions.

"The guy who was in the mirror is gone." You commented in a hushed tone.

"What did he do?" Fugo pondered.

"It's kinda weird to have a mirror just hanging here in the first place don't you think?" You asked as you pointed at the mirror now that you were both standing up.

"It is quite strange." Fugo responded as he turned around. You turned around too, not wanting to have your back turned to the enemy.

'What the hell is his ability?!' You yelled in your head. 

You and Fugo were looking around, something was really off about your surroundings.

"I'm right here." A voice said from the left of you. You both turned to see the mysterious man's stand about to punch Fugo.

It was too late to react as the stand punched Fugo in the face, knocking him into you. You both went flying, your back hit the trashcan which hurt. It didn't help that Fugo slammed into you milliseconds later. Well, at least you could somewhat break his fall.

"Pannacotta Fugo." You watched as he took out a piece of paper and unfolded it. Fugo had rolled off of you, and was on his knees next to you. He shakily pushed himself up as you clutched your stomach.

"Pannacotta Fugo. Highly intelligent, with an IQ of 152,and entered university at the age of thirteen. But he went berserk on a professor there and beat him senseless with a four-kilogram encyclopedia. From there he spiraled down to where he is now. The ones who accompanied him are former cop Leon Abbacchio and... No documents on the other two. They must be new." He talked as if you and Fugo didn't exist. He then looked up at the two of you, Fugo was crouching and so were you, despite the pain in your chest.

"I think I heard you two call him Giorno." He said.

"What did you do to them?" Fugo growled at the man, shakily standing up, "Y-You bastard..." Fugo pointed at the man. You simply spat out the blood that was in your mouth and glared at the man.

"Where the hell did you hide them?!" Fugo yelled.

The man smirked before making a 'hmf' noise and putting the paper back in his shirt.

Fugo gasped softly and looked at his watch, though you weren't quite sure why since you were quite focused on the pain in your chest.

'I think I might have broken a few ribs...' You thought