The four of you started walking with Abbacchio in front, you slightly behind him, and Giorno and Fugo walking next to each other.

"The place we're looking for is about 100 meters ahead." Fugo said as you stared at a centaur statue that had no arms. Fugo had moved into the lead with you walking next to Abbacchio, and Giorno following behind.

"It should take us about thirty minutes to get what we need," Fugo continued as the four of you approached a broken mirror, "and get back to the others."

Fugo stopped in front of the mirror, you stood next to him wondering what he was doing.

"Abbacchio, Giorno, Y/N, be on your guard." Fugo warned softly before continuing in an even softer tone, "To think we'd be found so soon..."

"How many are there?" Abbacchio asked.

"One...for now." Fugo responded, "He's peaking around that stone pillar behind us."

"Pillar? Which one would that be?" Giorno asked as he looked behind him.

"Wake up, Giorno." Fugo said staring directly into the mirror, "There's only one pillar. Can't you see it?"

"Fugo, there definitely is a single pillar, but I don't see anyone there either." Abbacchio started to sweat.

"I see him." You spoke up quietly, you had moved to get a better look at the mirror earlier, but now you were staring directly at the man in the mirror (hehe).

"Quit messing around! He's heading right towards us!" Fugo yelled as the two of you watched the man fully come out from behind the pillar.

"You guys can't see him?!" You said in mild panic, "He's right there!"

Abbacchio turned around even more, looking for whoever you two were talking about, before quickly turning back to the two of you in confusion.

"Fugo?" Abbacchio started before the two of you turned around. 

"There! the guy walking over here!" Fugo pointed to where he saw the man and Giorno and Abbacchio turned, but there was no man there. You quickly turned back around to face the mirror with wide eyes as you saw that the man was still there.

Giorno and Abbacchio turned to Fugo in confusion, wondering what the two of you were talking about.

"A guy came out from behind that pillar!" Fugo yelled pointing at the pillar.

"Fugo!" You yelled, gaining the three's attention, "You have to look at this!" You said pointing at the mirror. Fugo gasped as he saw what you were pointing at, the man was walking towards you now.

"Wh-What?" Fugo stuttered.

"He somehow is only visible in this mirror!" You said, finally getting over your initial shock.

"There! He's right there! He's coming out!" Fugo yelled pointing at the r̶a̶t man who was walking towards the two of you. Fugo turned around still pointing, only to be pointing at nothing once again.

"H-He's inside the mirror?" You and Fugo whispered at the same time, both you you had shocked expressions on your faces. 

The two of you watched as the mysterious r̶a̶t man summoned his stand. You both took a step back at the sight.

"He's summoned his stand! Who's going to fight him?!" Fugo yelled. 

Giorno and Abbacchio stared at the mirror, confused on what was going on.

"Hold on, Fugo. I have no idea what you're talking about." Abbacchio said, trying to stay calm.

"Is something wrong with the mirror?" Giorno asked.