Chapter 1

"Detective Wang!! A New Message From Sean Xiao!!".

The police station and the detectives were in a mess because of the phantom thief message, they don't know what to do or how to start, simply because it was a short and mysterious message like the other ones, now they have to open their mind to solve it.

"Ummmm~ This is sooo....Childish". Yibo said and the detectives there looked at him.

"Then Solve it!!".

"I Solve it already, get ready, it's in the Jewelry Museum in the center of the city".

"How did you know that??".

"Well....He write it".

A loud slap can be heard from the room as they slap their forehead.

"Wang YiBo!! THIS IS NOT A GAME!!". The head officer shout angrily.

"Who said I am playing? You remember how his messages come? This one is so unusual, it's like he want us to find him fast, since when Sean Xiao write *Wait for me in the most expensive Museum in the City*? Are You Stupid! It's not a Bank or a shop, he is not interested on this stuff, so it's obviously the Jewelry Museum, LET'S GO!!".

He said and leave the office, everyone was stunned and sighed in the end, they follow him but not sure if he was right or not, and when the time come, the lights went off and they heard a lot of noise.

"IT'S HERE!! SEAN XIAO IS HERE!!".

One of the police officers shout and Yibo smirk as he was correct in solving the message.

"Well Well Well Well~ You really did your best~ Detective Wang Yibo~".

A voice come from behind them, and they turn to see Sean Xiao was standing on a top of a statue while holding the jewelries already.

"Sean Xiao!! I WILL CAP----".

Sean Xiao takes out a gun and shut the other officers next to Yibo who was shocked by the sudden action, since when Sean Xiao killing the others??

"Don't worry, it is not a real gun, they will just sleep for the whole day~".

Sean Xiao smirk as he put his fake gun on his pocket, Yibo felt so irritated as his plan will fail so fast this time too.

"Why Are You Doing That??!". He asks firmly and Sean Xiao look at him with a smile.

"Why? Do I have to answer you? It's my own interest, you have----".

In fast move Yibo take out his gun and shoot the jewelries bag in Sean Xiao's hand and hurt him.

"Hah! How is That?! I Will Not Let You Leave!".

He takes off his ring fast and throw it on Sean Xiao's face and make him lose his balance, he falls on the ground and the mask he was wearing fall from his face, Sean Xiao covered his face fast and look for his mask. Yibo rushed to catch him, but a small ball fall on the ground in front of him, this small ball exploded and a white gas full the place and make Yibo coughing.

"STOP RUNNING AWAY!!".

"We will meet again...Detective Wang Yibo~".

"Sean Xiao!!".

Yibo shouted as he fails to catch him again.

*********************************

"You Are Careless!!!".

Zhou Cheng shout at Xiao Zhan who was sitting in front of him holding his injured hand.

"......Sorry, He Was So Fast".

Zhou Cheng sighed and walked away, if he didn't get there on time, Yibo will see Sean Xiao's face and know who he is, Xiao Zhan sighed and hold his injured hand.

"I Can't Work with this injury; he will suspect me". He said slowly and look at his hand that covered with white bandage.

"That's why I will take your place, if he come and ask about you...I will say you went in a trip to your hometown for one week". Zhou Cheng said as he plays with his phone.

"What?! Hometown?!! But There-----".

"No One, I Know, you will go to take a rest though, not to play around, Sean Xiao need a rest too, also the police need to rest".

Zhou Cheng said before he gives Xiao Zhan his clothes to change and leave the room, Xiao Zhan sighed and look at his hand, he takes the ring he took before he run away and look at it.

"I wish.... He can catch me though".

***************************

"EXPLAIN THIS DETECTIVE WANG YIBO!!". The head officer shout and make Yibo pouted.

"Nothing to say".

"THAT'S YOU ANYWAY!". Yibo rolled his eyes and open his laptop to look on some files to ignore his boss screaming.

"Sean Xiao, I Will Catch You Someday".

****************************

Yibo leave his work and go to that regular restaurant, he frowned when he opens the door and a sharp eye meet his and makes him stand still near the door.

"Umm....Hi".

".....................".

"I Know You Hate Me, But Please Let Me Enter, Ok?". He said and Zhou Cheng sighed.

"I didn't say get out though".

"Thank you".

He enters and sit on the chair, he looks around and Zhou Cheng knows what that means but he didn't talk, he waited for the question.

"Where is Xiao Zhan??". Here it is.

"In a trip to his hometown for a few days".

"When will he return??".

"Who knows".

Yibo pouted and order for him a coffee, he really want to see Xiao Zhan now, his mood is not for this cold and gloomy Zhou Cheng in front of him.

"Well..... ". Yibo started to take Zhou Cheng's attention.

"What should I call you?".

"....Zhou Cheng".

"So Zhou Cheng, where is Xiao Zhan's hometown??". Zhou Cheng frowned and looked sharply at him.

"Not Telling You".

"Oh C'mon~ I Want To See Him~ My Mood is So Bad And Seeing You Make it Worse!". He whined, but Zhou Cheng turn his back to him.

"I'm Not Telling You, Get Out if Your Mood is Not Good". Yibo pouted and finish his coffee fast.

"Thanks For Nothing!". He said before he leaves.

"....Welcome, Idiot".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBC*

Vote☆ & Comment Please~❤😘