2

"The plane will be with you in 20 minuets, you will have to lay down at the location for about ten minuets. Can you do that Galahad?" merlin spoke through his earpiece.

"yes merlin, i'll be there." Eggsy replies sharply.

He was exhaused, the mission was only meant to be three days but it ended up being closer to two weeks, the only good thing that came from the longer missions was the longer mandatory leave he would have to be given.  He should get at least 72 hours mandatory however with his injuries sustained he thinks medical will bench him for a week or so. He hopes it could be even longer, he's going to need a lot of down time to himself,. Sleeping is the first thing he wants to do then he needs to try contact the Dom he used to go to when he was younger. He was desperate by this point.

Back up arrives and eggsy boards the plane, rushing straight to the back he strips himself of the dirty clothes leaving himself in just his vest and boxers. Whoever is flying the plane lets him know that they are leaving and then they leave him be, thank god.

Once arriving back he was sent straight to medical, after his assessment he was lucky to find out that everything had healed pretty nicely in his care but because of pain from bruising he would still be benched for a little while due to being put on painkillers. Luckily for him that meant he could recover at home and not in med or his room at the mansion.

He quickly updated merlin of the results and was told he could have an extension in the mission report deadline incase the meds made him loopy. He was thankful for that however he doesn't think he will use them unless he's in a ton of pain, he needs to stay aware and able to consent if he's going to John for help.

As soon as he could he boarded the bullet train and got in a kingsman taxi to his house. The second he got in the house he felt his shoulders slump, he dropped his keys in the basket and thanked his past self for leaving JB with Roxy while he was gone. Hopefully she would forgive him for not collecting him straight away.

He headed upstairs and stripped his suit, finding his soft joggers and the hoodie that istwo sizes too big for him. It still smelt like his mums. He didn't always like the smell but right now he could find comfort in it. He allowed himself to let his guard down, and nap for a little before he called John.

——— time skip ——-
Eggsy has only intended on sleeping for a few hours however his sleep deprived body called for more and he ended up sleeping for around 18 hours. When he woke up he allowed himself to stay in bed and text John. Looking back at their old conversations he seen that it's been over a year since talking to him.

Eggsy hoped it didn't take long for John to reply, he could feeling himself on the verge of a drop and he needed someone to stop it or guide him through it

Eggsy hoped it didn't take long for John to reply, he could feeling himself on the verge of a drop and he needed someone to stop it or guide him through it. It didn't even need to be in person, just his voice would help.

It took almost an hour but John eventually replied.

Eggsy's heart dropped at the message, they've never needed to meet before

Eggsy's heart dropped at the message, they've never needed to meet before. He usually just called him and calmed him down or put him under enough so he could sleep. If John didn't help he didn't know how he would cope, he could feel himself skirting the edges of a drop. Drops were scary when you were alone.

Fuck, that's not what he needed

Fuck, that's not what he needed. The rejection and the hurtful things he said tipped him over the edge. By the time he locked his phone he was full on sobbing. A few minuets later he received another text, he didn't want to look at the message and make himself feel worse, so he put his phone on silent and laid back down. Curling in on himself eggsy continued to sob and shake.

—— at the mansion

Harry was stood with merlin as he was dealing with a few things. It was then that marlin got the alert on his computer about eggsys rise in vitals.

"He's back from his mission isn't he? Why is he still under active surveillance?" Harry asks

"He must still have his watch on. I'll check his location, he may have kept it on purposefully if he's going back to the estates." Merlin explains

"What about his glasses?" Harry asks

"Glasses are off, his location seems to be at his home, there's no movement at all on his part."

"I'm going to give him a message, this gives me a bad feeling."

Harry sends a few messages but gets no response. He waits a few more before telling eggsy that he is heading over.

 He waits a few more before telling eggsy that he is heading over

As he's messaging eggsy merlin pulls up his monitor again.

"If you're going over there I'd suggest you take a few drop stop patches." Merlin says as if it's obvious

"Why? The boys a neutral to low Dom." Harry asks genuinely confused

"Harry I'm lowest of the low in regards to being a Dom, any lower on the scale and I would be completely neutral, the boy doesn't act like I do. His vitals match those of a sub dropping. Trust me on this."

At this Harry quickly stands to leave, thanking merlin on the way out. He rushed into medical and grabs a few patches, then heads straight to the bullet train.

Once in the train he calls eggsy but the line goes dead, thinking over what merlin said and then his already protective nature for the boy makes him desperate to get there, for himself and for his dominant needs.