An Angel's Hand

Rodrigo sighed as he looked around a destroyed village.

(Mission complete...but I wonder....why do father wants me to destroy everything. Is that my only purpose? Could things have been different had I had a mother? I wonder.) he thought.

Then he turned to leave, only to hear someone screaming, "Halt!" 

Rodrigo turned around to see an Angewomon.

"An Angewomon..." Rodrigo said.

"The Dark Digidestined...I finnaly found you." Angewomon said.

"....Hmph....wanna fight me...?" Rodrigo asked.

Angewomon shook her head. "No...as powerful as you are, you are only a child. I have no intention to fight you...I only intend to discipline you, that is all."

"If you think you can...." Rodrigo said, charging her, but she avoided every blow the boy, empowered by a Dark Digimon, sent on her direction. 

"Stop evading and fight back, you coward!" he growled.

"I told you I won't fight you. No child is evil...they can only be raised to be evil, but not be evil by themselves. And I feel that inside all that darkness in you....there is a light that won't go away." Angewomon said.

"Humph?! You must be joking!" Rodrigo said, panting.

"....You're tired. Shouldn't you stop now?" Angewomon asked.

"I'll never surrender to you..." Rodrigo said.

"Why can't you listen to reason? Let me help you. Unlike the other Angewomons, I believe you can still be saved." Angewomon said, sighing, as she held Rodrigo's fist after a failed punch on his part.

Rodrigo struggled to force her to let go of his hand. "No...no one can save me...! My only destiny is to serve the Darkness..."

Angewomon sighed. "No, child. That's not it. You are confused, right? You don't even know why  you do this."

"Wha-no,it's not true!!" Rodrigo lied.

"You didn't convince me at all." Angewomon said.

Rodrigo gave another punch, but Angewomon also blocked that one. "I'm sorry...but when a child refuses to listen, there's only one way to settle things." she noted.

Then, she grabbed his ear, dragging him to a nearby rock. There she sat down  before dropping him over her lap.

"W-what are you doing?!" Rodrigo asked.

"I am going to do what someone should have done a long time ago...I'm going to give you some needed discipline." Angewomon said, baring his bottom.

"Wha-LET GO!!" Rodrigo yelled, blushing.

Angewomon pinned him firmly over her lap."I will...after I finish your punishment. I am going to teach you this lesson through your bottom." she said,raising her elegant,yet powerful hand and bringing it down on his bottom hard.

"Ow! Stoop!" Rodrigo said.

Angewomon continued to spank him. "I'm sorry,but I can't stop now. You need to learn to behave."

"Oww! Owwie! My butt! Ow! Stop!" Rodrigo said, squirming.

Angewomon continued to slap his backside. "What's your name, child?"

"Owwwww! R-Rodrigo...." Rodrigo said.

Angewomon nodded, as she spanked. "Rodrigo. Listen to me, please. I'm not spanking you to be mean. But if you continue on this path, you'll destroy yourself. I don't want this to happen, so I have to punish you."

"Owwww....but it hurts...." Rodrigo whined.

Angewomon nodded, not stopping the spanking. "I know it hurts, Rodrigo. But you need to learn a lesson."

Rodrigo started to sob. "But...but..." he said, as his bottom was pink now.

"I'm sorry, Rodrigo." Angewomon said, still giving him a good bottom warming.

Rodrigo started to cry. "Waaaah!"

"Are you going to stop being a naughty boy?" Angewomon asked.

"Waahhh...I, I can't....my father..." Rodrigo said.

Angewomon sighed, still spanking him. "Rodrigo....you don't have to do this."

Rodrigo cried harder, and suddently Angewomon stopped spanking him, picking him up on a hug.

"Shh...shh...calm down....I forgive you..."

Rodrigo slowly calmed down, sobbing. "I...I..."

Angewomon helped him up, and he put his boxers and pants back on.

"It's okay. After you understand what you learned this day...after you are saved...I'll return so that we can talk again. The light I felt on you...reminds me of your mother." Angewomon said, smiling.

"My mother? Wait!" Rodrigo said, but she had already gone away.

Rodrigo sighed and went away, reflecting on what happened...