Dustin and Lucas didn't look to happy when they saw El. I, on the other hand, was suprised. Not upset just suprised.

"Oh, your still here? Missed us?" I asked chuckling. Lucas punshed my arm and Dustin gave me a 'are you crazy look', i shrugged.

"Are you out of your mind?" Lucas asked Mike.

"Just listen to me." Mike started.

"You are out of your mind." Lucas looked at me. "What are you doing?"

I walked over and sat next to El, "Boys, what cha gon do about them?" I giggled rolling my eyes. The boys looked at me like I was insane.

"She knows about Will," Mike continued. I fell silent and started listing.

"What do you mean she knows about Will?" Dustin asked.

"Yeah, I need an explanation." I said.

"She pointed at him, at his picture. She knew he was missong, I could tell." Mike explained.

"You could tell?" Lucas asked not believeing him.

"Just think about it."

"Mike, Lucas has a point."

"Do you really think it was a coincidence that wefound her on Mirkwood, the same place Will disappeared?"

"That is weird," Dustin agreed.

"And she said bad people were after her. I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will. I think she knows what happened to him." Mike finished.

"Then why doesn't she tell us?" Lucas looked at us and walked over to El. "Do you know where he is?" Lucas askes.

I startd to push El behind me when Lucas grabbed her and started shaking her, "DO YOU KNOW WHERE WILL IS?" Lucas yelled at her. She pulled back scared. I smacked his hands off her.

"Stop it your scaring her," Mike and I said simultaneously.

"She should be scared." Lucas argued. "If you know where he is tell us!"

She looked like she was about to cry. "Okay Lucas enough. That's too much." I glared at him. I don't know why but I had this feeling in my chest that made me feel the need to protect her.

He glared at me then turned to Mike, "This is nuts we have to take her to your mom!"

"No! Eleven said telling any adult would put us in danger."

"Danger?" I asked.

"What kind of danger?" Dustin asked.

"Her name is Eleven?" Lucas asked.

"El for short."

"Mike!" Dustin yelled. "What kind of danger?"

"Danger, danger." He put his hand like a gun and put it to Dustins head, then to Lucas's.

"Bad men," I heard Eleven whisper after seeing Mike make the gun.

"Its okay El. There are no bad men here and they aren't going to take you."

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I said and I grabbed her hand as a friendly guesture. I saw Mike glare at me out of the corner of my eyes.

"We're telling your mom!" Lucas stomped to the door and opened it. Then he closed it, or at least I thought he did. The he opened it and it closed its slef again. Then the door locked.

The boys all turned around and I turned my head to look at Eleven she was standing up and blood was dripping from her nose.

She spoke one word and one word only, "No."

A/N
Welp i've stayed up all night writing this. I'm sorry for the short chapter but i kinda started this at 11 and its curently 3. So I need to sleep. Apologizes for the crappy writing. Mmkay. Bye.

1182 words