" Midoriya... you... you perceived the true nature of that practical exam. While I did not...!! I misjudged you!! I hate to admit it, but you were the superior candidate! " Ida spoke as he looked away while grinding his teeth.

" I didn't perceive anything!! " Midoriya spoke.

But when the door behind us opened, I saw the brown hair of Uraraka as she noticed Midoriya.

" Ah! That curly hair!! " Uraraka exclaimed which made Midoriya jolt in surprise as he turned to face Uraraka. " The plain-looking boy!! You got in! Just like Present Mic said!! Makes sense though!! That punch was awesome!! " Uraraka exclaimed as she raised her arm and fist up and down in a swinging motion.

" No! I mean...! I have to thank you for speaking on my behalf... I... well... Huh? How do you know about that? " Midoriya questioned as he began to get nervous and flustered as his face began to turn red.

" So, we've got our entrance ceremony and guidance sessions today, yeah? Wonder what our Teacher'll be like? Boy, I'm nervous! " Uraraka spoke, I just remained silent as the door opened to reveal Aizawa in his sleeping bag, on the floor.

" If you're here to socialise, then get out. " Aizawa spoke as he got out a pack of juice from his sleeping bag.

" This is... " Aizawa stopped as he took a large suck of the pack of juice before continuing, "... the Hero Course. " I just stood next to Midoriya with a calm expression in comparison to everyone else looks of surprise as Aizawa beg to get out of the sleeping bag.

" It took eight seconds for you to quiet down. Time is a precious resource. You lot aren't very rational, are you? " Aizawa spoke.

" So he's a Pro Hero too...? " I heard Midoriya speak quietly as Aizawa continued and began to introduce himself to the class.

" I'm your Homeroom Teacher, Shota Aizawa. Pleased to meet you. ".

" Homeroom Teacher?! " The rest of the class exclaimed in surprise while I stayed quiet. So when Aizawa reached into his sleeping bag the class was silent once more.

" Quickly now. Change into your Gym clothes and head out to the grounds. " Aizawa spoke as he pulled out a U.A. Gym uniform.

The girls and I headed to the girls changing rooms, where some of the girls began to introduce themselves to one another. " Hey! I'm Mina Ashido! What's your name! " I heard from behind me as I got into my Gym clothes.

" Ncie to meet you Ashido, my names Kathryn Walker. " I replied as I kept my calm and cool expression. This made some of the girls in the changing rooms gasp a little in surprise.

" You're the girl who got the highest score on the Practical Exam right? " Mina asked to which I nodded in reply.

Once I finished getting changed, along with the other girls and the boys, we headed to the grounds with Aizawa who explained what we were going to do. " A test... of our quirks?! " everyone questioned, though Uraraka quickly spoke up.

" What about the entrance ceremony?! Or guidance sessions?! "

" No time to waste on that stuff if you want to become Heroes. U.A. is known for its "freestyle" education system. That applies to us Teachers as well. Soft-Ball Throwing. The standing long jump. The 50-meter dash. Endurance running. Grip Strength. Side-to-side stepping. Upper-body training. Seated toe touch. You did all these in Middle School, yes? Your standard no-quirks-allowed gym tests. " Aizawa started as he looked over at us with his usual, tired expression as he began to explain.

" This Country still insists on prohibiting quirks when calculating the averages of those records. It's not rational. The Department of Education is just procrastinating. " Aizawa continued, he then turned his head to look at Bakugo, I could guess that he's avoiding getting me to do the soft-ball throw first because I didn't exactly go to Middle School here.