" CONGRATULATIONS ON PASSING THE WRITTEN EXAM! AND FOR THE PRACTICAL YOU EARNT A WHOPPING 55 VILLAIN POINTS! BUT NOT ONLY WERE YOU EARNING VILLAIN POINTS DURING THE EXAM, BUT RESCUE POINTS WERE ALSO A FACTOR IN THE EXAM! YOU EARNED 45 RESCUE POINTS TOO! YOU PASSED AT THE TOP OF THE SCOREBOARD WITH A TOTAL OF 100 POINTS! YOU'RE IN. COME NOW, WALKER! THIS WILL BE YOUR HERO ACADEMY! " All Might spoke on the projection, my eyes were wide as I realised that instead of Bakugo being first in the Practical Exam.

I came first in the Practical Exam, which means that I'll be the Class Representative in Class 1A.

--------------------------

So when Spring came, I was practically bursting at the seams, I woke up early that morning and brushed my teeth, put my hair back and into a ponytail as I got into my school uniform.

Kayama and I went shopping last week for school supplies and a backpack, Aizawa was proud when I told him I got into Class 1A of the Hero Course and let me have a break for until school started.

Leaving my bedroom I saw Aizawa in the kitchen with two cups of coffee, one for me and one for him. Going over and grabbing my cup I gave Aizawa a smile, to which he returned with a small smile back. I was not exactly happy that the girls uniform included a skirt and tried to ask for a pair of trousers instead.

But according to Nezu, it wouldn't have been fair if I was the only girl who got to wear trousers, so I had to wear the skirt and I could wear tights if I didn't feel comfortable in it. So that's what I decided to do, get a pair of regular tights and thick thermal ones for the autumn and winter.

" You should start heading to class soon, I'll head to the class that have me for Homeroom. " Aizawa spoke, nodding I quickly gulped down my coffee and got my shoes of before leaving and heading to Class 1A.

Walking through the halls I noticed Midoriya as he approached the Class 1A door. So running over to him, I tapped him on the shoulder, making him jump in shock as he turned to face me. But quickly calmed down seeing that it was me and not Bakugo or Ida.

" Oh! Walker, congratulations on getting first in the Practical Exam! " Midoriya spoke, and to be honest, it was times like this I didn't exactly like how the Japanese would refer to someone by their last name instead of their first name when they weren't close friends.

So with a sigh I decided to say so, " Just call me Kathryn, please, it's a bit weird being referred to by my last name. ".

" I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable! Uh, should we go in? " Midoriya asked as he pointed to the door.

Nodding, I opened the door and walked in with Midoriya following behind me.

Only to see Bakugo with his foot on one of the desks and Ida reprimanding him for it. " Remove your foot from that desk! Such an action is insulting to those who came to U.A. before us as well as the craftsmen who made the desk!! ".

" Like I care. What Middle School are you from, you Extra? " Bakugo spoke back as he kept his foot up on the desk.

Iida quickly replied to Bakugo's question. " I-I'm from Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Ida. ".

" Somei?! A stuck up Elitist, then? I should blow you to bits. " Bakugo responded.

This shocked Ida who reeled back with an arm over his chest protectively. " You're awful. Do you really wish to become a Hero?! " Ida spoke with a gasp of shock. Though, he noticed Midoriya as he came in after me.

Shuffling over to Midoriya he began to talk. " I'm from Somei Private Academy... " Ida went to introduce himself.

" I heard you before! Ah... I'm Izuku Midoriya. Pleased to meet you Ida... " Midoriya spoke as he seemed surprised and nervous from Ida's sudden introduction.