"Uhm, I believe the barrel-chested gentleman with the luxurious mustache was first," he says while motioning toward Eggman.

"What? Are you serious?" Sonic asks in disbelief.

I glare between Eggman and the nutria before rolling my eyes, "Fine. Whatever. Even though I'm 101% sure that we were here first." Normally I would try to argue back but I'm still somewhat tired and causing a scene doesn't really seem like the best choice right now.

"That's how we do it. Score one for Eggman!" Eggman says and does some sort of victory dance. "Just gotta flash the stash."

"Can you just get on with it already?" I say to him annoyed. "And please don't dance like that," I say and with a quieter voice add, "Reminds me of this app people back home use." Sonic scratches his head as Eggman goes on to make his order which doesn't thankfully take that long. We finally get to make our orders and even though Sonic insists on me getting something different than him I still end up getting the exact same order.

We go wait our food at a nearby table and get to sit in peace for a while until Eggman's food arrives. "Umm! That's good!" he says while munching his burger and then turns to us asking, "How's yours over there?" We both turn to him with bored looks and he chuckles, "Oh right, yours isn't ready yet. Shoulda been faster Sonic!"

Sonic and I roll our eyes just as the employee walks over to us and sets the tray on the table saying, "Okay here we are two Double Meh Burgers with extra pickles." The burgers themselves look rather normal, maybe even better than some of those that they sell back home.

Sonic groans as the lid from his burger falls to reveal several pickles, "I said no pickles."

"Oh this is just the best day ever," Eggman chuckles to himself.

I'm about to complain to the employee but he has already left us and is walking over to Eggman instead. Sighing I turn to Sonic who still looks annoyed, "We can just take the pickles out ourselves. It's not really that hard."

"Yeah, I guess," he mutters as he starts picking the pickles from his burger.

I glance at Eggman who's now talking with the employee about something and turn to Sonic, "And don't worry about Eggman either. You yourself said he's always annoying."

He glances at me and throws a quickly glance toward Eggman before quietly saying, "Yeah."

Slightly confused I stop picking my pickles and stare at the burger for a moment. If it wasn't Eggman that was annoying him then what could it be? Don't say he's annoyed because of me? Slightly worried for what he might answer I still ask, "Um... You aren't getting tired of me, are you?"

He stops picking the pickles and quickly turns his panicked gaze to mine. "No, no, no, no, no!" he yells before sighing, "I just wanted to treat you a nice breakfast and it got ruined like this." Sighing I close my eyes as relief washes over me ... and then amusement. A small chuckle escapes my mouth as I open my eyes and his panicked look turns into a confused one. "What?" he asks.

"Define "nice"," I say to him still smiling. It seems he immediately understands what I mean as he relaxes a bit and leans back on the chair. "First of all it's a burger place, it's called "Meh" Burger and you yourself said the food isn't even good... but that it's not bad either."

His face is slightly stumped as he turns his gaze down to his burger. I can swear he's blushing now as he goes onto say, "You still get my point right."

"I do. It's just pretty funny that's all," I say as he gives me a glance that seems somewhat shy.

"Okay. Let's just eat these burgers and get going," he says smiling and that's exactly what we do.