The Unknown: Beginning Again....

Chapter 1: Beginning gain...

  “Jeez does everyone in this town drive under the speed limit?”

arghhhh I had just entered into the boundaries of ‘Greenville’ (what a name?) and it was as if someone had flipped a switch. As soon as i had entered the town limit people were well dressed,  looked calm, clean?

Everyone drove slow and everyone was waving at people and smiling.

Creepy.....

A change from the normal shit heap of a dead end town I usually end up in it was a drastic change, one that I would have to get used to.

“Meooow” my little kitten purred from the seat next to me

“Its ok Gabri we’re nearly there” I cooed at her

I had always been attracted to cats and them to me, some places I had lived wouldnt let me have one so as soon as I was out, I wanted to buy one but gabri found me one day. She is jet black with strange green eyes and I have loved her ever since.

“We’ll be there soon, well if I can find out where the fuck I am?, Why hadn’t chrissy meet me at the town boundary?”

Chrissy was my best friend since we were two we lived next door to each other till my parents disappeared and I was put in care when i was five. We have always kept in touch though. Emails, text, calls meeting up the odd time.

But now i was 17 I got my trust fund and was able to be legally emancipated and I'm now allowed to move into my childhood home.

I’v had been waiting for this day since I was ripped away from the only place I have ever called home.

I saw a man up ahead "I'll ask him where to go".

I drove in beside him and put the window down

“Sorry excuse me do you know where manor street is? Im new here and I'm lost..”

He turned towards me I nearly gasped his eyes were like pieces of ice. cold and sharp.

“ Of course. Keep on this road take your first left and your next right and its on your left”

His voice was like fingers scraping down a blackboard it made me shiver and i had to keep my self from cringing.

“ Oh thank you. Bye then” I stammered eager to get away

“ It's nothing my dear, Im sure I'll be seeing you soon”

By this time I was winding my window up so I wasn’t sure if I'd heard the last bit right.

I smiled nervously and drove away toward my new life.

I followed the directions given which creepily had brought me to my exact house as if he had known me.

Don’t be stuid my mental voice told me this town is miniscule your probably the only new person in years or everyone just remembers why you left.

I jumped out of the car and stretched freeing my cramped muscles when i felt someone grab me from behind I panicked turned and punched as hard as I could, the person groaned and doubled over.

“What the fuck lil I was only trying to hug you!!”

The man on the floor shouted, then I realised who it was

“Oh shit Chrissy I'm soo sorry you just scared me”

I went to help him up and hugged him hard

“I'm soo sorry”

“Hey babe its cool, I didn’t mean to scare you.”

He hugged back nearly crushing me to death

“Jeez hulk man don’t kill me please”

I squeeled

“Sorry babe just really missed you”  he laughed as he let me go

I smile at him knowing I missed him too and that he now was the only family I had left

“So Mr hulk? You going to help me with my stuff or just stand there?”

“Yeah sure babe I'll get it “

I looked at my new home / my old home.

"Here's to begining again"