Prolouge +Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"Bored I'm assuming?" she says

"Painfully." I respond with some sarcasm. Cube chuckled "Understandable, now let's go enjoy the park before it gets too late!" She suggested. My siblings and I nodded in agreement. "Let's go then!" Cubii took a headstart with us all quickly following suit.

cuвє'ѕ pσv

I let out a sigh, realizing how much they've grown from being toddlers. I then have a strange sensation, but I shake it off since I have time to kill with the heroes and Cubii. We were having a great time, talking, eating sweets, playing around, and other things! But the fact that something was bothering me and annoying my head around made my stomach clench...

I snapped out of the trance once I heard Cubii call my name. "Cube? Cube?? You seemed very zoned out.." I wrapped my head enough for me to pay attention to the present. "Oh, um...sorry I just zoned out for a moment..." I looked away as I felt the feeling once more. It made my head twist and hurt a lot, and at that point, I passed out.

•••

nσвσdч's pσv

Cubii was holding her in their arms, and the heroes were looking concerned, specifically Penta. "I-Is she okay-!?" Penta said out of fear. Cubii nodded. "This has happened before in the past...she would get really dizzy and pass out...don't know what the cause is." Terri thought for a moment. "What about that corruption you taught us when we were kids?" Cubii thought for a moment. Was it true? Was it really inside of her? The corruption did have another way into getting in an immune system...

•••

cчαn's pσv

I crossed my arms looking away from Cubii who was still holding Cube. "Of course the one time we have a good day it goes into shambles." I grumbled under my breath. Penta was trying to help Cubii out, while Pyris and Terri paced around thinking to themselves. I tapped my foot with an impatient stance.

5 minutes.

10 minutes.

15...30?! My eyes twitched the more I hated waiting. I paced the soft grass below my boots. "Could you have any less of an attitude?" Terri raised a brow at me. "no." I quickly jabbed back. She sighed, shaking her head, while I scoffed, looking away. "Look at me i'm Terri and I think I know everything!" I mocked her trying to make myself laugh. It didn't work. I looked out to the rest of the park, waiting for something to happen. I felt a shiver go up my spine as someone called my name. A small triangle glowed in front of him. It seemed to be luring me as it spoke. "Follow my lead.." I cocked my head to the side in confusion, walking closer to the triangle. The triangle kept luring me around, until leading me down a path where legends say that shapes never return. I felt a shiver down my spine. This triangle kept leading me until I felt a tug on my arm, It was Cube. She told me to not follow the triangle, but I'm an adult, I can do whatever I please, so I followed it anyway, Cube right behind me. I looked around, then saw a grey flower standing in my way. What was it? Why was it there? I walked over to the flower. "Um...hi"

Flower's pov

I jumped as I turned around to meet face-to-face with a cyan blockhead. He stared at me with a confused expression on his blank white eyes.
"Hello? are you gonna move or something..." He questioned. "Who are you?" I asked. "Why should i tell you!" He stuck his tongue out at me. "Because I live here so you're kinda invading my space, shorty." I said, flicking his nonexistent nose. The blockhead made an annoyed expression, "Oh you're one to talk!" he gritted his teeth. I smirked, waiting for him to respond. "So? are you not gonna give me an answer, or are you just gonna stand there like an idiot?" I crossed my arms, sitting on the cold floor. "I'm just looking for something...now if you'll excuse me!" he looked impatient like he was rushing to get something. "And? What if I don't want to move? this is my place after all!" I scoffed.

Triangle's pov

This is it. This was my moment to make the infection spread. I will make everyone listen to us. Even if it means infecting them.

Flower's pov

The blockhead kept looking above me, keeping their focus on the ceiling. "What are you looking at Shorty?" I could notice his eye twitch. "Shush...and would you please not call me that." still focusing on the ceiling. "Sure thing shorty." I smirked, seeing his eyes twitch more. I was too busy annoying this cyan blockhead when out of nowhere I was pierced by a horrible pain. It was the triangle, stabbing through my head, breaking inside, and soon enough, making me bleed and eventually, pass out.

Cyan's pov

Static. I was frantic, trying to ask the flower if it was okay, even if they were mocking me. Still don't like that part. But I was worried, for real. "Hey dude uh...are you good?" That was a dumb question. The flower soon became a figure that looked like a circle, with horns on top, and a tail that looked like a dragon. I knew what the color was, it was corrupted.

To be continued...