Feeling a hand on her shoulder, she looked over at Erik who nodded to the end of the alleyway. Taking a slow step forward, it wasn't long before they both reached the end. Beyond the alleyway the other early risers of the city could be seen milling about their business. Market stall owners were already setting up their stalls and arranging their stock in a way which they felt would be most appealing to view and for someone want to buy.

Fleurette looked up at Erik, and in return he looked at her and slowly nodded. He took slow steps backwards and retreated back into the small shadows of the alleyway. Fleurette watched him go, lifting up her hand she waved it slowly at him when he disappeared back through the opera house door. Turning and viewing the street in front of her, she took another deep breath and stepped forward. As soon as she was spotted the market stall owners commenced their chorus shouts for her attention.

Fleurette only had one thing on her mind, and that was getting home and seeking out Eleanor. Looking quickly at the ground, a part of her knew that she should have returned to her yesterday. But it was different, and nice to be comforted by someone who wasn't a direct relation to her.

It was Claudia's grief stricken face which greeted Fleurette when the door opened. Admittedly, Fleurette couldn't really remember the older woman and her father ever seeing eye to eye properly. But considering Claudia had worked in the household for as long as she could remember, she wasn't totally surprised to see how distraught she was.

"Oh, Fleurette! My dear, come on in, it's too early and cold out there for you yet." She got ushered in and directed towards the well furnished living room. Claudia put a hand on her shoulder and directed her to sit on the light green and golden coloured couch.

"Where is Eleanor?" Fleurette questioned while watching Claudia sit in a chair opposite to the couch she was seated on.

"She is still in bed. I am not sure if you have noticed, Fleurette but it is barely six in the morning. What are you doing up so early?"

"I couldn't sleep." Fleurette answered, it seemed obvious that Claudia was avoiding the topic of Lucien's death. "I should have come back yesterday." She went on to say while flicking imaginary dust off of her skirt.

"Are you hungry?"

"No." Fleurette looked up at her, she hadn't had an appetite since yesterday. Claudia nodded understandingly and stood up. How could she eat when whatever she did eat, just tasted so bland, she could be eating anything and it would all taste the same to her.

"Perhaps you should retire to your room for a little while?" She questioned while looking down at her. Fleurette raised an eyebrow, "At least until your sister and Felix get up." Claudia said while readjusting the shawl which was around herself.

"Oh, my," Fleurette put a hand over her mouth and stood up. "I woke you up didn't I? I am sorry, Claudia." Fleurette said rushed while getting a hand put on her shoulder and a light smile directed at her.

"It is fine, come we shall both retire to bed for a few more hours. By the time we get up hopefully Eleanor and Felix will be up too." Claudia said while patting her shoulder and walking alongside her to the stairs. The older woman watched her walk up them slowly, when Fleurette got to the top she turned and waved at her.

Claudia nodded and bowed her head slightly and turned to walk down the corridor which was to her side. This corridor lead to the servant quarters, in all honesty as happy as Claudia was to see Fleurette back here she had hoped she wasn't going to appear at such a ridiculous time in the morning. Once she had got back to her room, Claudia took off her shawl and settled back down onto her bed. Shutting her eyes, it didn't take long for her to fall back asleep. Although she knew full well that there wasn't much point her sleeping for long. It'd be another hour or less before she would have to get up to start her morning routines.