She lifted her head up slowly when the sound of moving water against something reached her ears. Stepping back, she moved and watched the small boat come into view. "How are you feeling?" Erik asked while getting out of the water bound vehicle and walking up to her.

She nodded slowly and looked up at him. "I'm better, I believe sleeping did a world of good." She smiled and readjusted her grip on the cover. "Where did you go?" Erik raised an eyebrow at her and looked around. Putting an arm around her shoulders, he gently directed her towards the organ bench. She sat down and watched him sit next to her.

"You sounded worried."

"I woke up and you were not here, how would you think I'd sound and feel?" Fleurette said while crossing her arms and frowning. He turned and looked at her, he still wasn't really used to someone worrying about him, or wanting to spend time with him. Erik ran a hand through his hair, it seemed like he'd have to think things through before doing them. That was something else he wasn't used to. Doing something which had been thought out and through several times just to accommodate another person.

"Sorry for worrying you. But I had to make a visit," he explained, she looked up at him and nodded. Fleurette seemed rather happy with his explanation and didn't question it. "Also," he paused to walk back to the boat he pulled out a satchel like bag and walked back up to sit next to her. "I bought food down." She rubbed her eyes and nodded, he thought he'd take this as a sign of: "Yes I am hungry."

"Did you enjoy your visit?" Erik tensed and looked at her. This caused her to look at him with a hesitant expression. "What is it?"

"I visited your sister."

"You what?!" Fleurette exclaimed and shot up from the bench. She turned and looked at him, "Oh, you are not joking are you? You're being serious."

"I didn't personally visit her," Erik said quietly while standing up and walking to where she stood. She looked highly confused and slowly looked up at him. "I sent her a letter explaining where you were and what happened to you. I also said that you would be returning sometime tomorrow."

Fleurette's eyes saddened and she looked to the ground. "I am so sorry for shouting at you, Erik." She spoke in a whisper and looked up at him slowly. "Thank you for telling her. She would be very worried if I didn't turn up." Fleurette said while shuffling forward and wrapping her arms slowly around him. She leaned her head against his shoulder and shut her eyes.

Erik loosely held onto her and then put her at arm's length. "Come on, you must be hungry." He said lightly while walking alongside her back to the organ bench and the discarded bag of food.

The food which Erik had bought down wasn't much. But it was enough to sustain Fleurette's growing hunger. She hadn't realised until her eyes looked over the food how hungry she actually was. Now she sat leaning her head against Erik's shoulder as he played the organ in front of them. Every so often he'd stop and jot down something on a piece of paper and then return to playing again. It was so peaceful, Fleurette hadn't been in a place where she felt so at peace. With someone who didn't force a conversation on her.

"Did you see any of the rehearsals when you went up?" She asked when Erik had stopped playing to write again. He placed down his pen and tilted his head down to look at her. She looked up at him and waited for an answer.

"Yes." The way he answered made her frown lightly. Moving away from leaning against him, she turned and looked at him fully. Erik could not hide the hesitance in his voice, he could see his simple answer didn't settle whatever worry or curiosity was growing within her.

"...That means that when you delivered the letter you would have disturbed the rehearsals."

"Your sister didn't react too badly." Erik said, she raised an eyebrow at him. "I have to admit if everyone reacted so calmly to one of my letters, this place would be so much more peaceful."