Into the wonderful world of ice &..... Shit Jennette & Claude RUN!

*Picture shows how Athy looks like now*

It had been over a year since the war had ended (sorry I was really don't want to rewrite the hole story; Watch the show on youtube if you never seen Avatar the last airbender) and Athanasia had been given her own air nomad tattoos. Since Aang taught her all the ways of airbending and he was so proud when she came up with a new technique that she called ribbon whip; witch lead to her getting the tattoos.

The technique use a long ribbon to use the wind to send the air at your opponmnt cutting them like knives. She had came up with it fighting Fire Nation soilders a couple of times. An a funny fact, once she got her tattos on her body, her hair grew back so fast that Aang just sighed saying "We'll at least it didn't grow back as the tattos got put on."

Right now the Gaang (Athy, Zuko, siblings, Toph, Aang, etc) where at the Southren water tribe helping to rebulid the city. Athanasia was leaning against her finacee, Fire Lord Zuko looking down at her betrothal necklace sighing happliy. It was a beautiful necklace, it was hold togather by a dark red ribbon with rubies all over it but in the center of it hang the symbol of fire surronding the air and water  symbols to protect them. It showed how Zuko would protect Athy from all who would try and harm her.

The couple looked up once they heard a coagh to see Sokka staring at them dissaprove. "I told you two that you can't be leaning against one another, That gose for you too Katara." said Sokka as he watch his other sister do the same thing with Aang. Both couples groaned but moved apart; since Sokka rules for his sisters are his way to show he cares about them.

Just then Aang and Athy felt a power near them, feeling like a pull to somewhere. Appa and Momo felt it too, but before anyone could react it came straight at Athy. "ATHANASIA!" cried Zuko as his love started to disapper grabbing onto her. soon everyone grabbed onto one another, as they did that they also started to disapper, as they finish disappered they heared Hakoda shout "NO NOT MY CHILDERN!"

In the Obelia Empire

In the throne room , Claude sat on his throne with Jennette sitting on his left in a smaller throne. On his right was the throne for the heir to the empire sat, looking at it he thought 'Only a few more minutes and I'll have our daughter back, Diana.' Felix standing in the center of the throne room infront of a protal with the tower witch, Lucas (who had used his magic to bring her back). The nobels of the empire where their as well to welcome back their princess. Just then they heard screams and a large unkown animal and a bunch of kids came out. 

"OW THAT HURT! TOPH GET OFF ME! MOMO YOU TOO!" scramed a kid wearing blue clothes at a child wearing green and no shoes. Plus a cat?

"KATARA ARE YOU ALL RIGHT?" scramed in worry a bold child with tattoos on his forhead and arms helping a girl wearing blue clothes up.

"Are you all right my beloved?" said a boy wearing all red helping up a girl who had tattoos like the boy and wearing orange and yellow clothes. They all saw that she had blond hair and when everyone saw her eyes the gasp. IT WAS THE PRINCESS! Claude looked at her in shocked, it had only been two year and his child looked so diffrent now. Jennette hadn't changed much at all in two years.

The girl open her mouth saying "I'm all right my love but where ar.......... OH MY FU$KEN SHiT!!!!!!!" screaming the last part and running to stand behind the boy wearing red. Everyone but the Gaang gasp in horror, the princess cursed? How? Felix tried to move forward to the princess, but was stop when the boy said in a scary voice holding a fist of FIRE at him "stay away from my beloved Athanasia."

Sokka was shocked till he ask "Sis what's wrong?" pulling her into a hug as his other sister stand in front of them protectively holding a water whip. "Oh Sokka" as the girl cried into his arms "Where back here my birth place and too the man who tried to kill me." Sokka then looked up at the stage and saw a blond man who looked so much like his sister.

He slowly past her to Aang saying "Keep her safe" as the rest of team Gaang got ready to fight, including Momo and Appa, Sokka started to walked infront of the throne pulling out his sword saying "STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!"

Claude jumped off his throne scream "YOUR SISTER? SHE IS MY DAUGHTER ?" As he started to attack Sokka, getting a sword off a gurad standing by, the two begain to duel. Soon more gurads started to attack the gang but Katara water whiped them back, Toph used earth and metal bending to send them flying backwards, Momo started to fly and attack them, and Appa used his body to slam into them.

Aang was soon forced to fight as well as Lucas tried to grab Athy. Athanasia saw Felix almost had an opening on Zuko, she then screamed "NOOOOOOOOO" sending a blast of air in his direction. Everyone stopped fighting as Athy stand up at hole height standing by Zuko side, she looked at Claude saying in a speech"You told me I wasn't your daughter. Your only daughter is Jennette, I am Athanasia daughter of cheif Hadoka of the Southern Water Tribe, sister of Sokka and Katara. Student of avatar Aang, part of team avatar, savoir of the world, airbender, and the betrothed of Fire Lord Zuko, ruler of the Fire Nation."

As she finish she started to feel sleeply, turning to Zuko she said "Zuko I'm sleeply." Zuko smiled down at her as he picking her up bridley style as she feel into a deelp sleep she heard Sokka say "OH COME ON! ZUKO GIVE HER TO ME RIGHT NOW YOU NOW THE RULES!"

In the next chapter Athy and the Gaang will learn why Claude wants her back.