Chapter THIRTY-THREE

Start from the beginning

"Just stop with the act already. I have all the information about your friends and family and I can hurt them anytime I want to so you had better watched your steps" he threatened making me clench my jaw in anger.

"I don't believe you" I growled, trying to convince myself that it was just an empty threat.

He laughed darkly and smiled wickeldy at me "Here's a little surprise for you" He sang and I heard the sound of the door opening, making me turn around. The back of a lady was facing me, her hands tied together and her black hair, a mess. The girl was slapped furiously, making her whimper and whip around. Her eyes were covered with a black silk. The person looked familiar but I was hoping and praying it's not who I think it is.

"Remove it" Venom waved his hand to the bodyguard, his gaze fixed in my face. The blindfold was removed from her face and a familiar green eyes stared back at me, with tears spilling out on her cheeks from them.

"Nick" Zoey whimpered as my mouth hung open in surprise and my guard fully down.

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I rolled over in my sheets and I glanced over at my window only to realize the sun shining through my curtains.

"Shit! It's morning already?"I groaned as I checked the time. 6:55am. Whoa! I did not notice that!

I dragged myself off the bed, tossing my duvet to the side in the process. I spent the half of the night chatting with Eli so that explain my kind of tired state. I yawned widely and cringed as I caught a whiff of my breath.

Walking to the bathroom, I took my towel and stripped off my clothing. I took a warm shower humming Savage Love by Jason Derulo. Getting out of the shower, I stood in front of the mirror as I smiled to myself. I was happy today because for once, something felt right though I miss my mom a lot. I hope she is doing okay.

I put on something simple and completed the outfit with a black jacket to cover the scars that I'm trying to imagine don't exist. I succeeded in my imagination.

I took my phone and put it in my front pocket, along with the house keys and jogged down the stairs with my school bag "Mom I'm hungry!" I yelled then I remembered that she wasn't home, making me frown a little "Oh". Gosh, I feel stupid.

I quickly made scrambled eggs with tea and ate peacefully. I stood up and felt like someone was watching me, I shrugged off the feeling and let a grin make its way to my face before skipping to school. Okay, maybe not. I didn't actually skip to school, I just walked. Kind of.

I entered the school premises, coming directly face to face with Bex as her eyes widened before she frowned and left. The smile on my face dropped as I watched her leave. I jogged towards her and pulled her arm to stop her but she jerked it way and continued walking. I decided to obstruct her path by standing in front of her. She gave me and annoyed look as I noticed the tiredness in her eyes.

Her eyeballs were bloodshot and she had bags under her eyes. Her cheeks were flushed and she is dressed in sweats and a T-shirt. Sweats and a T-shirt on Bex to school??? That's very abnormal and something you never get to see. At least, not on Bex.

"Hey, are you okay? Is something wrong?" I asked and her eyes started to fill up with tears and he lips quivered. Bex crying, is my second proof that something is definitely wrong.

"Of course I'm okay. Everything is so fucking perfectly fine." She spat before storming off into the girls bathroom. I jogged after her immediately. We may be fighting now but she's my best friend and I already made a sacrifice when I called her that.

"Bex, please talk to me" I pleaded. She leaned against the wash hand basin with her hands and focused on the mirror, gritting her teeth together. "Bex-"