5

Wow... Did I do something bad? Or was I an evil man in my past life? I went overseas, just to meet that rude, handsome, blah blah blah man, who will be the project manager!

The plane was delayed and since he was in charge of picking me up, I landed late and guess what!

The moment he saw me, he frowned, shook his head in disapproval and disappointment and sighed.

Hey! What does he mean! I wanted to beat him up! But since I am a civilized person and don't want to create trouble in the airport, I did not do so.

Does he think he is the only troubled one? I wasn't wishing for him to appear as the project manager! Huff!

We took a taxi to the hotel. I am an architect so I am here to check the layout, structure of the hotel and rooms and rental spaces and things like that.

Apparently, he would be in charge of the business side. The finance, marketing, human resource and all those.

No wonder we can't stand each other. Our design department loves fighting against the business department.

"Get out" He rudely told me when we reached the hotel. Hey! He doesn't have to be so rude, right? What have I ever done to him? (Other than spilling his drink even though he purposely bumped into me)

I can't take it! I will have to spend 2 weeks with this rude and awful man! Someone come and save me!