Chapter 53: Evil

The two families and Ayato's friends are now looking at Kazumi. They were confused but, Ayato's eyes widened seeing the covered eye. Those heterochromatic eyes he'll never forget.

"Ka.... Kazumi." He muttered out.

His parents looked at him in disbelief.

"Son you know that—"

"It's really her! Look closely!" Ayato said cutting his father's words.

They all looked closely, his parents were wide eyed and so were Ayato's friends seeing that it's really her.

"For years I've been looking for you. And now you're finally in front of me." Hibiki said holding his head looking at her.

"Is that so? Well then I'm here. Say.... are those two alive too?" Kazumi asked in her usual calm voice and smile.

"Of course they are! But don't mind them! For tonight will be my victory!"

"How could you even say so?" Kazumi asked tilting her head a little.

"You don't have your sword with you nor any of your friends are able to help you, and what's worst? I've sent those two to your place. I'm sure you'll be devastated with the news." Hibiki answered.

Silence was the only thing that surrounded them. Even after what she heard she's still smiling. The Pillars wondered if she already knew this coming or that she's just unaffected.

"I'm sorry but, do you think I'll leave them just like that? Here's my words for you Hibiki. Don't underestimate those who live at my place."
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

[At the Frost Estate....]

The two men Hibiki sent to invade the Frost Estate finally came. The both of them are now standing on the roof.

"What do we do now?" The man asked with a blue parasol.

"What else, of course kill those who are in the way." The man with a black scarf replied.

"It seems like random strangers has finally arrived."

The two men looked behind them to see a woman where the voice came from. She has an orange hair, white kimono, red hakama pants, and a sword.

"I see, so that little rat left someone in her place to protect this estate." The man with a scarf said with a devilish smirk.

"You shouldn't be talking about Kazumi-sama like that. It's very disrespectful." Another voice said.

They turned to their left and saw another woman. She has a black hair and wearing the same outfit as the other one but instead of a sword, she has a naginata.

"Firstly, let me present ourselves. I'm Hisano and this one here with me is Etsudo." The man with a black scarf said as he also point a hand at the other man carrying a parasol with bows and arrows.

"I see, as expected, we met again Etsudo bastard!" Ringo said looking blankly at the man with a parasol.

"My, my, you changed a lot Ringo. I didn't even expect you to be alive until now.... my dear wife."
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

[Back at the Yamamoto Village....]

Everyone's nervousness are now increasing as they think of how could someone without any sword be able to fight against the demon right in front of them. Even with the silence, everyone could feel the deadly and menacing aura coming from Hibiki as Kazumi just stood there calmly not even panicking.

"Would you like me to tell them something about you?" Hibiki asked in a tone of excitement.

"Go on, I don't mind at all." Kazumi replied.